Baby talkin' bout hormones

NIA'S POV-

I looked at roc's face as he kept staring.

"roc?"

"yeah?"

"you okay" I foleded my arms covering my belly.

"im fine" He smiled.

I knew this nigga was happy. I saw it on his face. e knew what was up without me even saying anything. just looking at his smile brightened my bitchy mood.

it got quiete and awkward in the living room. I didnt want to ruin it and say any random shit. but unfortunatly that didnt mean princeton wouldnt.

"um didnt one of yall hooligans text stonie telling her to get me some sunny D?"

I looked at nika and nika looked at me.

I mouthed "bitch your up"

"no your up!"

"dont start " I mumbled.

"he was talking to the one that starts with a N and its not me" nika looked at me sideways

"learn your abc's hoe because your name starts with a  N"

"starts with a fucking R as in RANIKKA!"

at this point roc ray and prince were just watching us go at it but i didnt mind

"oh yeah" I said feeling dumbfounded"

I grabbed my phone and texted stonie-

TEXT CONVO-

nia- get sunny d bye!

stonie- what? why?

nia- your babies daddy wants it.

stonie--________-  SCREW U.

ends text convo

"she bringing the juice?" prince asked.

I scratched the back of my head. "yeah she bringing the juice I think."

prince just nodded and put on his beats and started listening to his music. I loooked around the room and figured what the hell. I srugged I might as well tell roc it's official. I mean he's the father right? he has the right to know without that dumb sign language shit.

"baby" I said Smiling"

he looked at me and smirked. I pulled his arm taking him upstairs behind me so we could talk about my fast growing belly.

NIKA'S POV-  me and ray were bored as hell after roc and nia just up'd and left.

I looked at him and he looked at me.

"how may I help you?" he asked

"Id like a mcdouble with a large frie and  a little bit of ray lips on top." I flirted.

"sucking face will get you into laber quicker then you think." he argued.

"shut up" I grabbed his chin and kissed him as he kissed back. just thinking. it's me, ray and a baby. it was the best feeling on earth.

I know we would have had to get our own place's soon now that nia and stonie for that matter are knocked up. but i didnt mind. all i knew is that our friendship and relationships would hopefully grow stronger.

all of a sudden ray stopped.

"what's wrong?" I asked?

"im getting horny........................." he said under his breath.

I didnt want to make him suffer and startve him 4 more months of sex. so I took him to a hotel just to be alone and give him a hot sexy treat he'd been so paitent for.

TBC