4

As soon as Yeonjun got home, he ran up to his room and locked his door. He didn't wanna be disturbed by his auntie.

Yeonjun didn't live with his parents, he was taken away from them at a young age and given to his Auntie on his father's side.

His auntie treats him like her own and he treats her like she's his actual mother. His auntie doesn't protest against Yeonjun going to school in clothes that don't fit his personality. In fact, him and her came up with the idea of him doing so.

When Yeonjun was younger, he had gotten bullied and beat up for the color clothes he wearied. Because they were "girly colors"

But Yeonjun just enjoyed the color of baby pink and yellow with a dash of purple here and there. Yeonjun even remember one time during his younger years, he saw his auntie painting her nails pink. Yeonjun thought the color was so pretty that he asked her to paint his nails pink too.

How could she said no to that?

But as soon as he went to school the next day with a smile, his smile disappeared when all the boys in his class crowded around him and laughed at him and called him a 'girly girl'

Yeonjun went home crying and picked at the nail polish, wanted the pink color to go away.

He remembered begging and pleading for his auntie to remove the nail polish, but when she said no. He cried even more.

But that didn't stop his Auntie his sitting him on her lap and asking.

"Don't you like the nail polish?"

Yeonjun remembered nodding. Then she asked.

"Does it make you feel nice when you look at it?"

Yeonjun had nodded again.

"Then why do you want me to take it off hm?"

Yeonjun remembered chocking on his words while saying. "B-Because all the boys laughed at me and c-called me a girly girl"

Yeonjun remembered his Auntie giving him a small smile before she said "so what?"

"If you like the nail polish on you, then so what if they call you names hm? Does the nail polish make you feel powerful Yeonjun?" She asked. Yeonjun remembered smiling as he nodded.

"Then remembered this Yeonjun. No matter what they say or call you, the way how you dress will make you ten times more powerful then them"

Yeonjun always thinks about what she said that day, he let's those words sink in.

So even if as Yeonjun got older, him and his Auntie thought it would be a good idea for him to go to school in different clothes. But they both only thought it was best because even his Auntie knew about Yeonjun's fragile heart and how much Yeonjun cares about what others think.

But that didn't stop Yeonjun from painting his nails different colors. And hiding them with gloves when he goes to school. Because he always fills Ten times more powerful with them painted.

Yeonjun didn't waste anytime getting out of the clothes he weared for the day. Yeonjun walked to his drawer and grabbed a pair of shorts before he  slipped them on.

Yeonjun smiled and ran over to his book bag and reached inside and grabbed Soobin hoodie.

Yeonjun didn't think to hard on if it was weird to wear some ones hoodie when they really didn't like you, Because the hoodie was already on Yeonjun as soon as he pulled it out of his Book bag.

The hoodie was already big on Soobin so Yeonjun felt a sparkle in his tummy when the sleeves went past his hands, and the hoodie went past his knees just a little bit.

Yeonjun walked over to his body mirror and looked at himself in the mirror. "Wow" He mumbled to himself as he brought the long sleeves up to his face and giggled.

"It's so big" Yeonjun squealed as he ran to his bed and laid down. "And so so warm!!" Yeonjun said into the sleeves before he hugged himself.

"I love this so much, I wanna keep it forever" Yeonjun said as he kicked his legs with happiness.

Just them their was a knock on Yeonjun's door. "Yeonjun, sweety..are you home already?" His aunts voice said.

Yeonjun smiled as he got up from his bed and walked to his door. As soon as he opened the door he said "I think I'm in love"

His auntie wasted no time pulling him into his room and sitting down on his bed. "Spill it" She said with a big smile.

"Well.." Yeonjun said with a smile as the good memories of Soobin and him In the bathroom came back to mind.

"He's tall..and he has a cute yet handsome face" Yeonjun said before he gasped and covered his face.

"Oh come on and spill it!" His aunt said while playfully hitting his shoulder. "He has abs!" Yeonjun said while he felt his face heat up.

"Ouuu" His auntie said with a smile. "He sounds nice"

"He is..see he cleaned my cuts" Yeonjun said showing her his hand with bandaids covering his fingers. "Is that hoodie your wearing his?" She asked looking up and down at the hoodie. "Mhm" Yeonjun said while nodding.

"He gave that to you?" She asked with a surprised tone. "Well..." Yeonjun said looking down at his feet. "Yeonjun" She said with a disappointed face.

"I just wanted it.." Yeonjun said with a whine. "So you just took it? What if he's looking for it?" She asked with slightly wide eyes. "He's not" Yeonjun said with a pout while he crossed his arms.

"And how do you know that?" She asked back while raising an eyebrow. "Because...I made him give it to me" Yeonjun said while mumbling the last part.

"Well how do you expect him to like you back if you force him into giving you his things?" She asked with a small sigh.

"I don't expect him to like me back...Because I already know he hates my guts" Yeonjun said while biting his lip.

"And why is that?" His aunt asked. "Because he recently transformed and sometimes I make this kid give me money, but to keep up with my image at school I swear I don't go to far..but him and the kid became friends and when I threatened them, he told me he'd beat my Ass if I touched his friend" Yeonjun said with a whine.

His Auntie tsked and shook her head. "Well how do you expect him to like you if you sound like a big bully?" She asked.

"Aunt..I don't know..buy I really want him to like me back..so what do I do?" He asked while he desperately grabbed her arm.

His auntie smiled as she hummed while in thought before she smiled. "Go with your gut" She said before she stood from the bed.

"That's no help at all" Yeonjun said with a pout. "Yes it is Yeonjun, just think about it" She said while walking to the door. "Now I'm gonna go and make us a little snack Yeonjun, come downstairs whenever" She said before she walked out of the room and closed the door behind her.

Yeonjun sighed and laid down on his bed.

How would he go with his gut if he didn't even trust it?

----

Who else cried a little while reading over Yeonjun's back story?

Cuz I did