All A Mistake

Começar do início

Maya stared into Josh's eyes, "Just so you know, I'm thankful for you too," she told him, softly. "You make me so happy and I'm grateful you came into my life when you did because you show me what love is suppose to feel like before you when I was with Lucas I never felt this way and I just think about the what ifs if you didn't come into my life and how I would have regretted so many decisions," she told him, thinking about how she would have probably caved in and let her first time be with Lucas.

"You don't have to worry about the what ifs because they didn't happen. I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere," he promised, stroking her cheek.

Maya smiled before leaning in for what was suppose to be a soft kiss but quickly got heated. "What time do you have to be at Cory's?" she murmured against his lips.

Josh glanced over at the time, "Not for another hour."

"I can't believe you already have to go over there again," she pouted.

Josh chuckled, placing a quick kiss on her mouth. "At least it's Friday."

"But you are going over Farkle's after dinner."

Josh nodded, "But you'll see me before I go over there I'm coming here before I head over."

"Are you going to miss me that much you have to come back and see me?" she grinned.

"Totally."

"So, do you want to go and get that quick workout and shower in?" she smirked, raising her eyebrows.

"Quick? It's almost my birthday and I've been on time every time I've had to go so I think I can be a little late." He leaned in, kissing her passionately as he stood up, carrying her with him.

XOXOJOSHAYAXOXO

Maya sat quietly at the table across from her parents and couldn't help but feel odd sitting there with a weird tension in the air.

"So."

Her mother began, breaking the silence and grabbing her attention.

"You and Lucas have been broken up for a while has any other boy grabbed your attention yet?"

Both Maya and Shawn scrunched their faces up in disgust. This was the last topic Maya wanted to talk about while it was the last topic Shawn wanted to hear.

Maya swallowed knowing she couldn't be truthful and tell them she was madly in love with the boy sleeping in the room next to her's so she shrugged her shoulder and lied, "No."

"No?" Katy asked, raising her eyebrows.

Maya kept her eyes on her plate. "No," she answered again.

"You and Josh seem to be really close."

Maya's eyes darted up at the sound of Shawn's voice. She slowly nodded. "Yeah."

"Maybe he is scaring all the boys away from asking you out because they know he lives here and is like a brother to you."

Maya had to stop herself from rolling her eyes at her mom's words. "Maybe."

"Well, it's probably a good thing because you will be off to California in no time."

Maya's heart dropped. She bit her lip, glancing between her parents. She knew she wasn't ready to come clean about Josh but at least she could come clean about this without Josh being home to witness or hear it. "Actually, I'm going to go to NYU instead."

Maya felt both of her parent's wide eyes on her.

"What?" Shawn snapped.

"NYU?" Katy asked, shocked.