"I- I'm sorry, I- I didn't want to-"

"Spare me with your stupid excuses!" he shouted and aggressively smashed his bag on the floor.

"What did you find in there, huh?! Do you really think reading through my personal stuff wouldn't have consequences?" he asked but this time with a terrifying and tensed smile on his face while he slowly took a step closer, and another, and another.

"I only read the first few sentences I swear!" I tried to defend myself but the fear I was feeling did sound in my voice. This had happened spontaneously so I hadn't thought about what to do if I got caught.

I shouldn't have done this. Every person would be mad at me but Wooyoung was different and the feeling he was giving me with his intense glare let my body freeze and eyes widen in fear.

"Oh really? How can I be certain that you're not lying to me!!" With that remark he pushed me on his bed harshly and grabbed my throat while pinning down one of my wrists with his other hand. I tried to use my free hand to push him of but the sudden loss of oxygen was making hard to think clearly. In panic I kicked around me with all the strength I had but his grip was too strong.

"Now tell me the truth, you pathetic bastard. What did you really read in my diary?" he smirked and his eyes glowed with excitement. He was enjoying this wasn't he? He would kill me at this rate!

"N- nothing, I- I said the tr-" he sqeezed even tighter than before and the tears that built up in my eyes let my view become blurry.

"Cut it out! I didn't have a reason to dislike  you until now, San and I don't want to kill you at the moment so you better say the real truth!" he whispered close to my ear and because I wasn't able to answer I just shook my head and formed the word "please" with my mouth when warm tears started flowing down my face.

For a short moment his expression changed and he loosend his grip a bit but I didn't spend much time thinking about his reasons. Instead I used the opportunity and freed my other hand to push him off of me, making Wooyoung stumble and fall to the flor where I had his arms and upper body secured in an instant.
The boy seemed shocked about it for a short moment but then his eyes were burning even hotter than before.

"Listen you idiot! I know it's wrong to read other person's diaries and I admit that I was just really curious about you. The only thing I read was that your parents were murdered and that your 9 year old self wanted to take revenge. It really hurts me that your parents passed away like that and I feel horrible that I read it without your permission!"
I stared at him and let him not even knowing if I meant one thing that I said.
Whether he was a murderer or not, the fact that his parents were killed was horrible and sad and I really did regret reading it.
Wooyoung's eyes narrowed in suspicion and it didn't seem as if he believed my words.

"Why would you be curious about me?"

I needed to think of something believable. Because he was new and I wanted to be his friend? No.
Because I was just a really curious person? No NO.
Maybe... I mean it was just for one day. Tomorrow he'd be arrested anyway and we didn't have school so I wouldn't have to see him with the others.
I tried acting as convincing as I could and looked away so he wouldn't see I was lying.
"B- because I... like you." I slowly answered but struggled a lot to not throw up at those words. It was she best option to get me out of here right now...

A subconscious grin formed on Wooyoung's face and he raised an eyebrow. All the anger was gone.

"Is that so?" he questioned and I couldn't help but feel awkward so the blood rushed to my face. But it was because of the embarrassment and not because I actually liked him.
Quickly, I let go of the purple haired boy and got up to go to my side of the room.