💢Back to another Hell💢

The day has come to an end. The students collected their things and made their way back to the bus. Well, except for five.

"I'm so glad we're walking home." Crybaby sighed in relief.
"Same. That fucked up driver as a death wish." Blossom said, looking at Buttercup.
"Obviously. If I could, I would pop his head like a zit." Buttercup said, slamming her fist into her palm.
"Graphic." Bubbles said, covering her head.
They laughed and continued their walk. Talking about the events and their interests.

"Alright guys. This is our stop. We'll see you tomorrow." Crybaby and Angelita greeted everyone and walked to Angelita's house.
So the group of five turned into three.
They talked and talked until they reached Blossom's house. They hugged each other and the two bid goodbye to their redheaded friend.

Blossom opened the door to see the maids are cleaning the house and her father is on the couch, having a conversation with a man. Blossom questioned him as she looked at the scene. She decided not to bother them and walk right past them.
At least she thought she could walk past them.

"Blossom! Welcome back my little flower! Come sit, I want you to meet someone." Blossom's father happily exclaimed as he showed Blossom an empty seat for her to sit in. Blossom flashed a fake toothless smile and sat down on the seat. She put her bag down next to her and payed attention to the conversation.

"Blossom, I want to answer this man with honesty." Blossom nodded in understatement, signalling her father to continue.
"This right here is your principal. He said he heard you fighting today. Is that true?" Blossom's eyes widened. She looked at the principal, his fake smug shows that he's evil. Blossom looked back at her father.

"Father, I can assure you. I didn't fight. I only defended myself. These girls were really mean to us and we didn't even do anything. And these boys almost assaulted us because we wouldn't give them "their" seats." Blossom explained the truth with her father. Her father understood and nodded her head.
"See Mr. Principal. I told you, my daughter is a fine young lady who doesn't cause any trouble." The redheaded man explained with a smile. But the principal's frown said otherwise.

"Then why did a boy with a broken nose and a girl with a broken finger appear to my office. Even the driver has a red tent around his neck." He said coldly, eyeing Blossom. Both of the redheads gasped at the comment. Blossom didn't want to rat out her new friends. They only defended themselves and if they didn't, all of us would've become damsels in distresses.

"Blossom..I need you to tell me who did that before the principal here will expell you from this school. And we can't afford another one." Her father said with seriousness in his voice. Blossom hesitated and bit her lip. She then had an idea.

"It was these girls names Maya and Jelena." Blossom said in a calm voice. But inside, she was screaming to be convinced.
"Maya? Jelena? I always knew they would be trouble. But I must be off." The principal said, standing up form the couch.

"Oh well then, thank you for your time Mr. Watson for your time. Please come by again." Blossom's father opened the door for the principal to walk out. The male smiled, showing his evil grin.
"I most will certainly. Thank Jones. Oh and Blossom," the principal called Blossom by her name, causing her attention.
"Use the bus. It's best for you safety." He smirked, giving Blossom a chill down her spine.

The father closed the door as he saw the male walk back to his car. He turned around and glared at his daughter. He slapped her in the face, hard. Blossom held onto her burning cheek, stunned by her father's action.

"Don't you dare put me in this situation ever again! Do you know how much he asked me to pay just to get you into school! You better be grateful youre still standing here otherwise you'll be punished just like your sister!!" Her father screamed his lungs out, lecturing his daughter.