t w e n t y - t w o

na yieun
.
.
.

"oh hi." jaemin said.

wait what? he's okay with it?

"hey jaemin , you're not mad?" i asked.

"mad for what?" he asked me.

"bringing renjun in, at this hour?" i asked.

"well , as long as i know he's not a bad guy , it's fine." he said calmly.

oh wow , i didn't expect that.

"and you guys are in relationship , who i am to question it." he said.

i looked into his eyes.

"thanks..jaemin." i said.

"you don't have to thank me yieun. i've sinned a lot... to you , to renjun." he said.

"you didn't." i said.

"yeah , what are you're talking about?" renjun said.

"ahh nevermind , i don't want to talk about this. i'll continue to sleep and renjun you should go back anytime soon. we have school remember?" he said as he stand up.

"you will go to school tomorrow? are you sure? you really don't have too." i asked.

"i need to face it. i can't run away once again." he said as he smiled bitterly before going upstairs.

"i'm worried for him." i said.

"me too. i don't think he's fine." renjun said as he hold my hand.

"you need to be strong to and everything will be okay." he added.

"thank you , renjun."

"you're welcome , i came to check on you and as jaemin said , it's late. i'll go first. see you tomorrow." he said.

"okay , be safe." i said and he nodded.

i sent him away.

na jaemin
.
.
.

i woke up and get ready to school. i look at the mirror.

"come on na jaemin. you're strong. criticism is nothing." i said to my reflection and forced a smile.

yieun knocked my door.

"yeah?"

she opened the door.

"jaemin , do you really need to go to school? can't you skip?" she asked.

"no, i'll go. don't worry." i said and smiled.

"let's go." i added as i took her hand.

we walked to the school together.

in a blink of an eye , we arrived at the gate.

"yieun , let's split ways." i said.

"what are you talking about? we will walk together. i'll protect you." she said as she holds my hand.

"hey did you hear about na jaemin?"

"they said na jaemin is the reason park jisung dead."

"there we go , the murderer."

i knew it. rumor always has been like this. i knew , most of it are sujin's work.

"excuse me , my brother isn't a murderer." yieun said to the bystanders.

"yieun..."

"what the...you were jisung ex-girlfriend weren't you? why are you so calm? your brother murdered him."