09

Y/N's P.O.V

I wake up the next day, alone in bed and I sit up looking around, "Meliodas?" I call out and he walks out from his bathroom.

"I'm right here," He walks to me and smirks a little taking hold of my chin then leans in closer, "Don't worry, I'll never leave you alone again," He kisses my lips gently.

"I know, I believe you Meliodas," I smile at me, "So since my training with your father is finished what should I do?" 

"It was at 3 pm every day, right? How do you feel about training demons with Zeldris and me?" He asks.

"I don't know how I feel about training, but I won't truly know until I try it, right?" I smile at me and wrap my arms around his neck pulling him down over me. I giggle looking up at him, keeping him still.

"That's true," He hovers above me, placing his hands either side of my head, "I love you beneath me," He smirks and kisses me passionately. I hold him close as I kiss back passionately and smile in our kiss, "I think everyone can wait for us," He says before getting back under covers with me.

"Wait? Why?" I ask as he wiggles his way between my legs with a smirk, "Meli?"

"Shall we have a little bit of fun before we leave my room?" He asks in a whisper before moving his body upwards to brush his crotch against my core, "Just a little~"

I shiver and gasp softly looking at him, "Meliodas... We can't not till afterwards~" I whimper a little.

"I know we can't do that Y/N," He chuckles and kisses my cheek down to my neck, "But we can if we want to~"

I blush and gasp as he starts to rock his hips against me, keeping our bodies pressed together. I tilt my head back and whimper as he moves away from me, "Why did you stop?" I ask, tilting my head to the side.

Meliodas smiles and kisses my nose, "I have a mission today and you're coming with me," He says getting out of bed as do I.

"A mission? What kind?" I ask opening the door to go into my room.

"Our ceremony," Meliodas says as I walk to my wardrobe picking out some clothes.

"Ceremony... Oh right yes," I nod and change into a small blood-red dress going back into his room, "I guess that is something I'm needed for."

"It is," Meliodas looks at me and smiles, "Usually in my castle, the ones who are mates don't bother announcing an engagement as they try to get bonded as soon as possible. Though, due to your history, I held it off but seeing you bringing down my father nearly, gave me the push I needed to go for the ceremony," He looks at me and smiles, "Come on let's go," He holds his hand out to me.

I slide my hand into his and the two of us walk out of the room to start planning out ceremony.

*****

Later on, after all the planning, Meliodas and I are sat in the dining room with the Zeldris and the demon king, "So, I heard that you two have been planning your ceremony," The demon king speaks and I look up, as does Meliodas, "When have you planned?"

"We wanted it as soon as possible, so we've decided next month," Meliodas answers him.

"Very well, whatever you both decide is fine," The demon king says before the four of them begin to eat their dinner.

"Anything the guards should be aware of?" Zeldris asks.

"Keep my parents out," I answer and the three look at me, "What?" I ask.

"You don't want them there?" Zeldris questions.

"No," I answer bluntly and my eyes turn icey blue, "If I see them I'll kill them."

"No L/N's," Meliodas agrees and pats my head, "You want Adam there?"

"Yes please," I smile at him, "Don't kill me please."

"Only if he doesn't go for me first," He chuckles, "Hime, Yuki and James?"

"Yes," I nod.

"Who are they?" Zeldris asks.

"Adam is Y/N's familiar, Hime, Yuki and James are his family... Demon wolves," Meliodas explains.

"A familiar and so young," The demon king says looking at me, "You really are talented."

"Thank you Sir," I bow my head in respectful before going back to my dinner.

"Anything else I should inform the guards with?" Zeldris asks.

"Nothing else I don't think," Meliodas looks at me then to his brother, "How have the Goddess's been?"

"Well, there are whispers about a Goddess Princess breaching the boarder, they say she has silver hair and golden or blue eyes," Zeldris says, "I haven't seen her for myself so I am just taking their words are rumours but keeping my eyes and ears open constantly."

"Very well, when you see her yourself tell me everything then we'll decide what to do," Meliodas says, "Hearing that, put double the guards on patrol... Don't want anything to go wrong," He adds.

"Agreed," I nod and the four of us eat in silence again.

After dinner, Meliodas and I go to his room holding hands, "After the ceremony we have important decisions to make," I giggle and skip into his room, turning around to face him and see him looking confused.

"Like what?" He asks.

"Deciding who gets which side of the bed, who gets which side of the wardrobe or do we have two separate ones," I say and he chuckles walking to me, "What's so funny?"

"First off, whenever you have slept in my bed or I've slept in yours, you've end up on the same side as me in my arms... Wardrobe, share, mines big and half empty," He says and cups my cheeks in his hands, "Come on bath time," He walks to his bathroom.

I watch him walk into the bathroom and follow him, "Will you behave?" I ask and smile at him.

"Always!" He declares looking serious.

"You never behave, you made that clear when you joined me in the spring," I roll my eyes looking at me.

"Hush up," He chuckles filling up the tub and walks to me, "I love you."

"I love you too," I whisper and smile at me, "Forever?"

"Yes we are," He says and the two of us kiss softly.