Introduction

Hello, my loves!

Welcome to The Magic of Childhood!

I've witnessed the outstanding success of my first book of imagines, so I wanted to expand that world and give you more magical content. As many of you know, in my first book, Michael and Y/N (your name) are full grown adults. There is an imagine that discusses their childhood, but I never delved too deep into it.

I love stories that capture the magic of childhood friendship, so I thought I'd go ahead and give it a shot.

If you're new here, welcome! If you've been with me for a while, welcome back!

These imagines will range within the Jackson Five era and The Jacksons era. Michael will always be the older one (usually by one or two years).

Disclaimer: I know I shouldn't have to say this, but I'm going to put it out there. Michael and Y/N are children/minors. This means that there will be no sexual content. Absolutely none. You can expect cute content involving a boy and a girl who have become the best of friends. The most you might get is an innocent kiss, which would take place when you guys are teens. I want this book to be a breath of fresh air—a break from the stressful world of adults. If you happen to be looking for more explicit, romantic imagines, I recommend heading over to my book of bad era imagines, where Michael and Y/N are full grown adults.

In the mean time, enjoy these stories of your adventures with young Michael during your '70s childhood

In the mean time, enjoy these stories of your adventures with young Michael during your '70s childhood. Thank you for choosing my book! <3