Chapter 2

~A Couple Days Later~

Lynne was still deciding what the next 5 apps were gonna be.

Did she even want to delete any?

She was trying to see how she could use some of the apps.

"I wanna delete either Facebook or Instagram.. they are literally the same! But then again something's telling me to not.." Lynne thought.

Meanwhile, Instagram and Facebook were clutching onto each other.

"I don't want any more to get deleted!" Insta wailed. Twitter was by her side, with YouTube on Facebook's.

"It's gonna be fine, guys. I'm sure there are other apps she could delete.." YouTube convinced.

Other apps, such as WhatsApp and Snapchat, knew they weren't gonna be deleted.

Where as other apps were sure they were gonna be.

"I don't know what your on about, YT! You DEFINITELY aren't gonna get deleted!" A voice called from behind.

It was 4chan. "Hey, you, buzz off!" Twitter called. 4chan kept on moving forward.

"I mean. Come on. YouTube ain't gonna be deleted. Lynne uses him all the time! Same with you, Twitter!" She explained.

Twitter sighed, as she looked down at the ground.

"Pfft! I'm surprised you haven't been deleted yet!" Facebook yelled. 4chan gave him a look.

"Yeah. Me too. With you," she stated, as she walked off.

"Oh.. ignore her! She's just a little piece of.. crap!" Instagram said, as she hugged her brother.

Then, Lynne came above the phone screen.

"I'll make a list! I'll write down all the apps and cross them out until I get down to the last five!" She planned, as she got a piece of paper out.

Everyone gulped.

She started to write down all the remaining (and deletable) apps.

"Hmm. Nope, nope, nope.." she spoke to herself, as she crossed out Whatsapp, Snapchat, and Tumblr.

"Oh. Hmm. Actually.." she had a closer look at Skype's house. "That's like Snapchat. But then again I have some friends on Skype which I don't have on Snapchat.."

Skype gulped. Discord didn't know what to think. He wasn't a big fan of his sister, but he still loved her.

"Yeah. I'm keeping her," Lynne ended, as she crossed Skype out.

They both took a sigh of relief.

"Now.. about YouTube.."