chapter 13: the ricks must be crazy

Start from the beginning

"That's correct. We've evolved. Our most brilliant scientist, zeep zanphop has created technology that has made gooble boxes obsolete."

"I would LOVE to see IT," Rick said bitterly gritting his teeth with a fake smile.

"Fuck you."

"What did you say?!?!" Rick grabbed the alien by the collar.

"Fuck you, you told me it means much obliged," the president replied shakily.

"Oh right, blow me."

"No, no, blow me," it said back.

We went to Zeep tower and got a tour to the lab. There was an asshole talking on a Bluetooth.

"No, no, no. I said twelve quantum stabilizers, not eleven. Fix it or it's your ass."

Introductions were quickly made and much to Zeep's initial response to a tour of his miniverse as he called it, we all were sucked into it. We traveled in a cube craft almost identical to Rick's. Zeep explained miniverse to us.

"Well that just sounds like slavery with extra steps," Rick responded.

"Eek, barga gurkle, somebody's gonna get laid in college."

Rick and Morty chatted while I looked around for anything I could use later incase things went sideways. The point was to find a scientist with the same idea Rick and zeep both had and show zeep how much of a hippocrate he was being.

Of course soon enough we did find the scientist and asked him to show us his miniverse.

"This teenyverse is still in the beginning stages but once life becomes intelligent enough I'll introduce them to the wonders of electricity."

He continued with his speech about his invention and we soon landed. Zeep of course started to say it was wrong and that it was slavery with extra steps. Then it clicked, zeep turned to look at Rick . They began arguing about stuff and the third scientist asked Morty and I what was happening rhetorically.

He climbed back into his cube and drove it straight into the Cliff's side. Morty screeched a "no" and the two who were bickering grumbled.

We decided to split off from zeep and climbed into a near by cave on a mountain side. Rick made stuff out of rocks, wood and anything he could find really. He and zeep messed with each other mostly, trying to out do each other. Eventually Morty got tired of their bickering especially since zeep was in a cave across from our mountain cave.

"That's it I'm going to go and live amongst the tree people," Morty said.

Rick and Morty bickered breifly and then Morty climbed down. I started to follow him but Rick grabbed my arm.

"W-where do you *eugh* think you're going."

"To protect our grandson, Rick."

"Morty can take care of himself. Stay, I need an extra *eugh* set of hands."

"Alright but if Morty isn't back by sundown then I'm going after him. I'd rather not have Beth murder me for loosing her son, once we get out of here."

We worked on a bunch of shit and soon it was dark. Rick passed out from all the sleep deprivation, so I climbed down and started my search for Morty.

(Time skip to when Rick and zeep run into the tree people)

Rick's POV

Zeep and I were fighting each other when a bunch of alien people in leaf clothing came and pointed spears at us.