The Interview

Your outfit for the interview!

Scenario: You are sitting outside of the interview room at the StarShip Entertainment building,  preparing yourself for the questions that will be asked in the interview. You arrange your photos you took of the outfits you have styled on previous models and idols you have worked with. You sat in the room with other contenders, nervous as hell. 

Y/N: "Ugh, I feel like I can't breathe if I fail this interview it'll be my tenth one in this past two months," you thought to yourself. You were starting to fall behind on paying rent for your apartment and could barely afford groceries for yourself. You need this job because if you don't get it then you'll have to move back with your persistent and controlling parents and that's definitely the last thing you want in your life. You used to work for big entertainment companies like SM, JYP, and even YG but you ended up quitting because the pay and treatment at those companies wasn't fair and they worked you like a dog but never acknowledged your hard work. You wanted a fresh start and a job that appreciated you, you went to a well know design school in America, you weren't going to let that degree go to waste. 

Before you could continue your train of thought, the voice of the staff at SS cut you off, they were calling your name. You started to get cold feet, you felt like running away but you brushed off your nerves and confidently made your way into the interview room. You sat yourself down in the one black seat placed in the front of the room, it was facing the three interviewers. Before sitting you handed each of them your portfolio. Sitting down, you took a deep breath and tried to relax. "Hello, Ms. Y/LN, we see that you have applied for a stylist at our company, what can you do that will make our idols look great on stages and tv shows?" You answered their question without any hastiness. You were killing it, everything you answered sounded passionate, you started to believe that you had a chance for this job. Once you answered the last question, you bowed and said your goodbyes to the interviewers. 

Once you had exited the room, you let out a big sigh, the heaviness in your chest vanished and you felt better. You bowed to the staff member that led you into the room and made your way to the elevator, of course, you had to wait for the elevator, seeing how many people were running around the building, waiting silently, you pulled out your phone and headphones and turned on your music. While waiting and listening to your music, you felt the presence of someone behind you, you didn't want to turn around and make an awkward eye contact with whoever was behind you. Moving to the side a bit, you cleared your throat and continued to mind your own business. Whoever the person behind you was, moved themselves to be right next to you. Wanting to know who was next to, you peeked up. There standing next to you was a man, he had tan skin tone and pouty lips, his jaw was sharp and his eyes were a dark brown. He rubbed his neck continuously as he looked down on his phone. He had a wide built and was pretty tall but again anyone is taller than you. In all, this man was very handsome and you couldn't seem to move your gaze away from him but to not look like a complete creep you averted your eyes back to your phone. 

Suddenly, the elevator doors opened you went in first and after you was the extremely handsome man. When you looked up into the hallway where the other interviewee's sat you could see all of their eyes on the man next to you, many of them looking at him with their mouth open and the others giggling to themselves like little school girls. You rolled your eyes and cast your eyes back to your phone, you didn't want to make things awkward in the elevator by gawking at the man. You ended up realizing it was just you and the mysterious man in the elevator. You took a slight peak at the man, he was standing on the other side of the elevator, looking gorgeous as ever, do people like this actually exist? you definitely believed that he was an idol, with those looks he had to be. 

                                                      (This is his look but he smirking a bit more)

The elevator doors suddenly opened on an random floor, before you could even breathe a rush of people pushed their way into the elevator, you were pushed into a corner. People kept piling into the elevator, you felt someone push into you, looking up you meet your eyes with a pair of dark brown ones. It was the handsome guy, one of his hand were above your head and other right next to your face. You both were extremely close to one another, maybe an inch apart. Your face slowly started to heat up and you tried to look away but he seemed to have his eyes glued on you. You looked the other way but you could feel his eyes on you, assessing each of your facial features, you looked back at him only to see a slight smirk on his face. God, he looked gorgeous. You were starting to get very flustered, you were praying people would get off already, the mysterious man moved his hand from the side of your face down to your waist.

Your eyes got bigger and you couldn't believe what was happening, slowly people around you started to file out, there seemed to be more space around you two but that man kept his body on top of yours and his hand firmly on your waist, "Excuse me, I don't know who you think you are but get your hands off of me and back up" he was basically violating you but honestly did you even mind? Looking at you with that dumb smirk on his face, he put his hands up in a surrender position and backed up, he let out a little laugh and looked the other way. 

Finally, your floor was here, you gave the man a last look before exiting the elevator before you could leave he said something that completely shocked you, "Nice red underwear by the way." Gasping you looked at him, wondering how he even knew, he looked at you with a smile and pointed out the rip in your pants where you could clearly see your underwear, it must have ripped when you got pushed to the back corner of the elevator before you could a say a word to the man, the elevator door began to close, all you could see was the stupid smile on his face and the wave he sent your way. 

WTF you thought to yourself, you took of your blazer and wrapped it around your hips, now was not the time to think about the incident that took place, your goods were on display. You quickly made your way out of the building and hailed a cab to take you home. All you could think about was the dumb jerk and his sexy smirk.