I asked my driver to park my car near the fountain because they have so many cars and that's the only parking space left. Heck, they are so rich. I entered their house and two of their maids greeted me.

"Sir Castiel, pababa na po si Miss Yvette." I smiled at her and said thank you before she left. I sat down at their sofa and waited.

Their house is so big. I think this is already a mansion. They have their own parking lot which you will be needing to cross before you can reach the front door of their house. When you enter inside, you will be surprised at how spacious it is. They also have glass windows so you can already see the pool at the left side of the house once you enter.

Well this is not quite surprising because they have a father who is one of the well-known businessman in the whole world. The first time I went here, I thought I would be lost and it's a good thing I didn't. I'm not just exaggerating. They are really rich. But them being rich, didn't affect Yvette's attitude. She's rich but she acts like they are just normal people. She didn't become a brat instead she became a person with a good heart. Maybe that's one of the reason why I fell in love with her.

"Castiel?" I almost jump in my seat when she I heard her voice. She's already there. Standing in front of me wearing simple pants and shirt but still beautiful.

"Damn it." I heard someone curse and then laugh. I turned to look who that was and I saw Asher walking down the stairs. "Looks like someone's fantasizing about my sister. Stop staring at her, Dude. She might melt."

"Ha-ha!" I faked a laugh because I was too embarrassed. I did not know that he was already there!

"Don't mind Kuya Asher. Let's go?" I just nodded and turn my feet towards the door and lead her the way to my car. I opened the door for her and then come in after her.

"So where are we going?" She asked.

"Let's go to the mall first to buy some foods for lunch and then we'll go somewhere." I smiled at her when I saw her eyes became curious.

"Really? Saan naman?"

"Secret." I said then I winked at her.

-

The whole drive to the mall wasn't boring at all. We kept on laughing. She's fun to be with. She doesn't even need to pretend to be someone else because she's perfect the way she is.

After buying foods just like what's planned, I started driving again.

"Saan ba kasi tayo pupunta?"

"Secret nga. Ang kulit." I said while laughing. She just pouted and that made me laugh more. She's so cute.

We entered a subdivision and when I saw the place where our destination is, I said to her that we are already near.

We stopped in front of a house. It may not be as big as theirs but this house was personally designed by my Father. Yeah, it's our house.

"Where are we?"

I was about to answer her question when someone yelled my name. I saw 2 little boys who are running towards our direction and when they are already in front of me, they raised their hands so I sat down and reach for them to hug them.

"Missed Kuya already?"

"Yes, Kuya!" Francis happily said.

"Kuya who is she?" Anthony asked and pointed at Yvette who was just smiling at us. I smiled at her and stood up.

"Yvette, these are my brothers. Anthony and Francis. Kids, this is your Ate Yvette, my uhh friend?"

"Kuya, she's pretty." Francis said and went closer to Yvette. He raised his hand and then Yvette sat down in front of him.

"Are you Kuya Castiel's girlfriend?"

"Francis!" I called his name while I felt my face is turning red but he didn't stop and just waited for Yvette's answer.

"Hmm... Well, no."

"How about his soon to be girlfriend?" I want to go to my brother and cover his mouth but like him, I'm waiting for her response.

"It's not impossible. Maybe soon." I felt my heart jump because of too much happiness. I looked at her but she wasn't looking at me. She was looking at Francis but I can see her face turn red.

"Yehey! I really hope that won't take too long because I want you to be my sister!"

"Me too! Me too!" Anthony shouted while raising his hand.

To stop them from asking too much to Yvette, I just said it's already time for lunch and I asked them to prepare.

After eating lunch, we all stayed at the sala. My brothers are playing video games while Yvette and I are just watching them.

I stood up to get something at my room and when I went down, I was holding a guitar. Yvette looked confused when she saw that. I asked the boys to paused their game for awhile and they immediately turned it off maybe because they already know what I'm going to do. Now, they are all looking at me while waiting.

I placed the guitar at my lap and started strumming.

[When You Say Nothing at All by Ronan Keating]

"It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word you can light up the dark
Try as I may I can never explain
What I hear when you don't say a thing"

I saw her smile and I just felt myself smiling too. She lighted up my world. The days before I met her was just simple but when she came into my life, every single day that passed is important and important to keep.

"The smile on your face let's me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall
You say it best, when you say nothing at all"

I love her. I really do. I don't know how many times I have already said this but it's the truth so I'm not really shy about it. If I could scream to the world that I love her, I would.

"All day long I can hear people talking out loud (oh?)
But when you hold me near (oh, hold me near)
You drown out the crowd (drown out crowd)
Try as they may, they could never define
What's been said between your heart and mine"

Those days that she was avoiding me were like hell days. It's so hard to see her but she wasn't looking or even talking to us. It seems like she's so close yet she's so far.

"The smile on your face let me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall
You say it best, when you say nothing at all? Oh"

I don't really know if she feels the same way I feel but I'm not in a hurry. I will wait for the right time that she's ready. I will court her until she's already sure about my love for her. I will wait because she's worth the wait.