part 2

"Alexander"Hamilton is finally aware that someone is at the door. He responds with"I-Im...uh busy" Washington asks Hamilton "can I come in"there's no response. Washington puts his ear to the door...
Was Alexander sobbing? Is he all right? What happened? What's happened to his son? "No...no no no" what was happening? "Alexander son I'm coming in" Washington rushes for something open the door. And luckily finds a key  (...😂 Oh my goodness guys it autocorrected to "I'm ugly frien a key") 
Washington uses the key and open the door. Hamilton screams "SIR-no PLZ-no LEAVE" Washington ran up to his Alexander "what happened to Alexander!?!?"Hamilton's breathing hitched
"I- Nothing.....NoOoOoOo"what is happening to his Alexander? "StOp"what does his son mean? "What do you mean? stop what son?" Hamilton's breathing stops "I can't breathe!" "Calm down son" Hamilton looks up at Washington "Sir can you leave" does his Alexander really think he's going to leave him there to cry? "No I'm staying right here"Washington's voice with stern  but not angered. Hamilton looks up at Washington "why?"another sob. There is a clash of lightning followed by a boom of thunder, Hamilton flinches aggressively "not again" "what do you mean son what do you mean not again. I don't know how I'm supposed to help you son"I-i-i no -i don't want to die!!" This just confused Washington "Son you're not going to die"