Draco desperately wanted to know who this girl was. How was he gonna do it? He had no idea. Veritserum seemed too evil; Crucio is a nope. Date her? Maybe...  Actually, that was a great idea. She'd have to reveal her identity at one point. Otherwise, she'll feel guilty. Perfect. She was always shy around him. He would do it in a few weeks. And might as well find out if Hailey is actually Hailey. 

Hailey's POV.

Lot's of people asked me if I knew where my brother went. I kept on saying training but I don't know where. I honestly don't know where he is which is making me worried. But he's The Chosen One. He should be fine. "Hey, Hailey!" Pandora said behind me. I turned around. "Hi!" "People are becoming very suspicious of us. Ever since Harry hasn't been seen in a very long time, they're thinking that you're Harry using a Potion. But I know you're not. I can just feel it. Good luck finding your brother." I stood shocked. "Me?" I said. I shrugged and headed to my next class which was Wandlore. 

-Le Skip to 2 weeks later-

Draco's POV

"I asked. She said yes!" I said to Pansy. "Dang it! Blaise come here!" Blaise came down. "Draco. Repeat." "I asked Pandora out and she said yes!" "Pansy. My 10 galleons?" "You betted on me?" "To see if you were going to ask out a boy or girl. I said, boy." "Oh... It's only to find out her secrets." "Oh. BLAISE GIVE ME BACK MY GALLEONS! THAT DOESN'T COUNT!" "He's already gone Pans." She huffed angrily and I laughed as she walked out the door. Suddenly, Hailey came down. "Why would you do that? And I thought you weren't evil like everyone said you were!" "It's a two-way thing." "So you do like her?" "Of course!" "I'm sad now. I thought I was going to get to her first!" "So you're a lesbian?" "I'm bi and so are you." "Uhh yeah." She left and I was wondering why everyone was leaving the common room. "Malfoy! Come on! You're going to be late for Charms!" Pandora said sticking her head through the portrait door and then closing it. "Ohh. That's what it was!" 

-Le Skip-

I was gonna have to confess my secret to Hailey. She had to know. I walked up to her at lunch and motioned her to come and follow me. We sat in the RoR. "What did you want Iris?" "Uhh..."

Hailey's POV.

I gasped. "You haven't told Draco about this right?" "No. I don't want him to know... I miss her." "I know you do... wow that's a massive secret. I'm glad you told me. Have you told anybody else?" Pandora shook her head. "Well, this feels like an honour." "Only because you're the closest to me." I laughed. "You should go back to you're boyfriend." "Yeah..." She waved goodbye and I smiled. My feelings for her have changed after that secret.