Draco was thankful he bought an invisibility cloak. It would at least get him through his year without hundreds of stares. Draco had a sister he lost in the year. Pandora Narcissa Malfoy. She was adopted, which was the reason for her red hair but she was somehow not a Weasley even though she was a Pureblood. I saw 2 new 8th years who weren't in any houses. Draco took off his cloak. "Hi. Uh, who are you two?" The redhead spoke first. "I'm Pandora Iris Irene Phoenix-Black. That's Hailey Lily Potter. Harry Potter's sister. Was split up and never got her Hogwarts letter." "How come I never heard of you Pandora?" "Wasn't of much importance to the family. Forbid me from going to Hogwarts. I kinda ended up blowing them up so it's just me and my brother. The author..." "Ohh..." Draco retreated and went to find Pansy and Blaise.  

"You saw the new girls?" Draco said. "Who hasn't? They're like super famous! Have you heard? Potter's not coming back to Hogwarts!" Pansy said cheerfully. "I guess." "Drakey. Are you feeling alright? You hated Potter!" "But that's just stupid. It's been 8 years. We've helped each other through the war." "I guess." "That Phoenix-Black girl is giving me the creeps." "In what way?" "She just looks so like Pandora Malfoy..." "I feel you Draco. I know you miss your sister." Draco sighed. "Let's just get this year over and done with."

"Welcome to those new. Welcome back to those old. Now, the war has affected a lot of us. This is why we have decided to resort the 7th and 8th years." McGonagall said. "Hey. Uh,  do I call you Malfoy or Draco?" "Draco's fine." "So Harry wanted to give you these in case you came back to Hogwarts." She handed over a silver box. "Phoenix-Black, Pandora?!" McGonagall said surprised. She moved to the stool. "Slytherin!" the hat called. "Potter, Hailey?!" Everyone stared at her. "Slytherin!" Everyone gaped. "Potter, Harry?" No one moved though the hat still called out "Slytherin!" which confused everyone. "Malfoy, Draco." Most people gave him a sneer. "Slytherin!". Draco sat next to Pansy. "What's that box Drakey?" "For the millionth time, Draco or Drake!" "Fine Drake, what's that box?" Draco rolled his eyes. "She Potter gave it to me and said it's from Scarface." "Why would the Potter's give you that?"  "Potter because we're probably civil and She Potter because she doesn't know I was an evil person." 

Gryffindor gained a lot of members. The 7th and 8th years were sharing dorms. I was with the Weasle. Just great. "What's that you got Malfoy?" "She Potter said it's from Potter." "Oh yeah. I remember that. Open it! I wanna see what's inside!" Draco carefully opened the lid.

a/n CLIFFHANGER! I know. It's that big of a deal but I'm sure you want to know what's inside!