Christmas Special

A/N- Okayyyyyy soooo um....hello readers 😅😅😅.....its been awhile since I've touched this book. I'm so so sooo sorry, I know a lot of you have been asking for more and to plz update. I've been focused on other things...mostly on my personal life with self healing and focusing on college. Also I've been updating other stories. But no, I'm not dead and neither are my Leo scenarios. So I did a late Christmas chapter for you. I hope you enjoy!
____________________________________

You hum Jingle Bells while you pack. It's Christmas Eve, and Leo has invited you to spend yhe night wiyh his family to celebrate Christmas. Obviously, you said yes and started getting ready right away. You was really excited to celebrate your favorite holiday, especially since it is your my first Christmas with the turtles. You smile as I sing.

Jingle bells, jingle bells

Jingle all the way

Oh, what fun it is to ride a one-horse open sleigh, hey!

Jingle bells, jingle bells

Jingle all the way

Oh, what fun it is to ride a one-horse open sleigh...

A knock is heard from my window. "Come in!" You reply, knowing exactly who it was. The window opens to reveal Leo. He steps in and looks at you with a bright smile. Excitement writtenall bbn over his face, he had been waiting to spend the holidays with you.

"You ready, Y/N?" he asks you. You nod and zip your overnight bag shut. Leo walks up to you. "Here, let me help with you with that," he says, picking up your duffel. You blush at his kindness.

"You're such a sweetheart Blue." You told him giddily.

"I'm you're sweetheart." He says as he steals a kiss on your cheek.

"Damn right!" You laughed.

You two finally got down to the sewers into the turtle's lair. Now Splinter and the turtles have never celebrated the holidays until they met you, so they never had any decorations. But this year you all managed to put up a Christmas tree. Granted it wasn't perfect,  the most they had to put on the tree was some old Christmas lights, of which some were broken and didn't light up. But that didn't matter to you, it was the thought that mattered. Donnie even made a star to put on top out of old wire and metal.

Leo loved the idea of decorating the tree and he clearly had an orderly system...

"Um babe-babe! Y/N, lift the lights a bit higher. Mikey dont touch that! Don, you still gonna put the star on top? Raph I swear if you even THINK about touching the tree!......

To you, it was very amusing to watch.

After you all set up the tree and decorated it you took your gifts for them out of your bag and placed them under the tree and they put theirs underneath as well.

Later that evening you all spent time in the living room having movie night, watching some Christmas classics as you snuggled under the warm blankets with your boyfriend's arms wrapped around you on his lap on the couch. You didn't want this night to end.

Soon everyone had fallen asleep, including Leo. You took this time to sneak away and look at the gifts under the tree, more specifically for Leo's present to you.

You finally see a small black box with a blue ribbon and reach out for it. You pick it up and give it a look over, seeing your name on the tag. Then a small note taped to the back of the box caught your eye. You carefully take it off and unfold it.

You open the note and see a little message inside, you read it.

“For you, I would give up everything I have, and more. I would give up the key to the city, my katanas, and my leadership. Just for you to be by my side for the rest of our lives. Merry Christmas Love.”

I smile fondly at the sweet message. Arms slowly wraps around me and a head tucked in my neck. A gentle kiss is pressed upon it.

"And just what do you think you're doing little miss?" He said softly in your ear, making your spine tingle and giving you goosebumps.

"Well traditionally," you began casually, "you can open one gift on Christmas Eve, but only one."

"And you chose mine?" He asked amused.

You decided to tease him. "Well if you want me to save it for tomorrow I can open Mikey's..."

"No no...it's fine. Go ahead."

Opening the box, you find a beautiful silver diamond necklace.

You gasp in shock.

"Leo!....h-how did you get this?!..."

The blue clad turtle rubbed the back of his neck. "Well I had a bit of help from April."

You stared admiringly at the jewelry, resting the diamond in the palm of your hand as you held up the chain with your other hand.

"I love it! Its so beautiful." you turn to your boyfriend with a soft smile and hold it out to him. "Could you help me put it on?"

He smiled, "Of course."

You give him the necklace and turn around. You then flip your (H/L) (H/C) hair to the side, exposing your bare neck.

He manages to get the necklace on. He turns you back around and places his hands around your waist, staring at the necklace and then into your gorgeous (E/C) eyes.

"Beautiful." He whispered and placed a gentle kiss on the top of your head. "Merry Christmas baby."

"Merry Christmas love," Your arms wrap around his neck with your chest flushed against his. His hands slowly slide from your hips, down to your ass. You let out a startled gasp but quickly regain your composure, starring up at him with lustful eyes and smile and engulf him in a passionate kiss that you thought could go on forever.

But Leo finally pulls away from the kiss and goes for your neck, you tilt your head back with closed eyes, giving him more access. You slide you hands up his muscular arms and grip his shoulders. He slides his hands from your ass and slowly going under your nightgown. Leo’s fingertips lightly touch one of your breasts-

"Hey lovebirds..." came a whisper.

Leo and you both stop dead and turn around to see Raph groggily getting up from the couch. You couldn't help the blush that began to heat up your cheeks.

"Might wanna do that somewhere more private eh?" the red clad turtle grined and motioned his head to Mikey and Donnie who were still asleep.

Trying your best to shake off your embarrassment, you turn back to Leo. "Bedroom?"

"Good idea, lets go." Your turtle in blue said in a rush as he pushed you all the way to his bedroom and shut the door.

Omg Raph was so casual in an awkward situation I kinda died laughing at the ending 😂 Anyways heres another chapter! Again I apologize for being inactive with this book, I promise to update. It just wont be very consistent since I don't always have the time. Also heres a belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's to y'all!!!!