Hanging Out

(Just pretend that's you with Leo and you didn't look so terrified. XD!)

After waiting for the weekend to go by, which felt like forever, Monday finally came. You have never been so excited about Monday in your life. In your mind, school flew by like a breeze and now that you had your backpack back, thanks to Leo, your day went smoothly. You wanted to make everything perfect for your afternoon with Leonardo when you got home. You cleaned the dishes and vacuum the living room and for extra measure, you also cleaned your room just in case. You laid snacks out on the coffee table and turned the radio on.
You still had some time before you expected Leo, so you decided for an extra treat, to go out and order a pizza for the two of you at (favorite pizza place). You didn't really know what Leo's favorite pizza toppings were, so you chose to order one just plain. Hopefully he wouldn't mind.
Once you got home, you climbed up to the roof and sat on the edge, putting the pizza off to the side of you. You dangled your legs as you stared down at the cars and people passing by. After a while you began to get a little frisky until you heard a thud come from behind you and smiled.
"Was wondering when you'd show up."
You heard the blue clad turtle chuckle as he came from behind you and sat next to the pizza box. "Is that pizza for me?"
You snorted. "No, I bought it all for myself."
Leo laughed and you slightly grinned. He opened the box and his smile turned into a frown. "What? No pepperoni? Or mushrooms?"
You knew he was teasing, but you felt a little annoyed and crossed your arms. "Humph! Well aren't you grateful."
Leo chuckled, "Awe (y/n), I was just kidding."
You sighed. "You're an ass."
"It looks good thought." He admitted.
You finally smiled and look at him. "Now that's better. There's nothing wrong with a little gratitude."
You both spent your time on the roof eating pizza, looking out over the neighborhood. You talked about school and how you almost got into detention a few days ago cause you were caught with your phone out during science class. Leo related to that, saying that whenever he and his brothers got in trouble, they were sent to the hashi. And from what he explained about the hashi, you would rather take detention.
After you were done eating, you two sat for a while enjoying the New York scenery. Leo was quiet for some time and you were growing concerned.
"Hey, something wrong Leo?"
He sighed heavily as he reluctantly looked over at you nervously. "(Y/n)...about that text I sent you, with the...the..."
Your lips formed the shape of an "o" as you nodded your head, knowing exactly what he meant.
"I, I hope you didn't...take it the wrong-"
"LEO!" You couldn't contain your laughter any longer, "It's okay. It was cute."
He flinched, "Re-really?"
You nodded. "Don't worry 'bout it."
You both fell silent for a while.
You shrugged and finally said something, "Do ya wanna go inside now?"
Leo slowly nodded.
The two of you went inside thought the window. You hopped down from the window sill and sped off to the kitchen. Leo stepped in after you and glanced around the living room. It seemed cleaner and neater than the last time he was there. You noticed he was examining the place as you turned your attention from the fridge.
"Something wrong Leo?"
He shook his head. "No, but...did you clean the house just because I was coming?"
You shuffled your feet your feet a lowered your gaze. "Nooo, n-not really...the house was a mess anyway."
Leo noticed you trying to not seem obvious. He rolled his eyes, smiling. "Yep."
You just grunted in annoyance. "Oh, whatever."
Leo took a seat on the couch and watched you bring a pair of drinks over and handed him a glass of lemonade.
"Thank you (y/n)." He said gladly. "So, did you have anything planned for us?"
You slowly looked over at the blue clad turtle quizzically. "Why? Did you have something in mind?"
Leo was a bit too quick to answer. "No!...no, just wondering."
You quickly saw his cheeks flush red and giggled.
"Uh huh...Well anyway, I know we did this the last time you were over, but I was thinking about a movie."
Leo sighed. "That sounds nice."
Instead of fooling around with Netflix, you put in a regular DVD for a change. You went to sit next to Leo with a bowl of popcorn to watch (favorite movie), but you didn't realize how close you were to him when you went to sit down. To your embarrassment, you nearly sat in his lap. You gasped as you quickly moved to sit across from him. Both of you blushed furiously as you stared into each other's eyes. You also saw the corner of his mouth twitch.
You turned your gaze to the floor, fiddling with a piece of popcorn you had in your hand.
"L-Leo, I'm... I'm so sorry."
Leonardo looked hard at your shocked face. He felt bad for staring at you. You really didn't do anything wrong, it was just a miscalculation, in better words. He gave you a sympathetic smile and placed a hand on your shoulder. You looked up in surprise to see him smiling at you, and started to laugh.
"Haha! It's, it's alright (y/n). He tried to say through his laughter.
You didn't know how to feel at this point.
Is he laughing at me?
You began to feel your eyes tear up and quickly grabbed the nearest couch pillow and buried you face into it.
Leo's laughter slowly subsided when he heard your faint sobbing. He quietly gasped, he didn't mean to make you cry. He thought you also found it funny. The feeling of guilt weighed heavily in his chest as he looked at you with regret.
"(Y/n)? Hey, I-I'm sorry. I wasn't laughing at you...Oh, don't cry, it's okay."
You suddenly felt you body slowly being pulled into gentle hug. You look up at Leo in shock as tears continued to stream down your face. He shook his head and slowly raised his hand to your cheeks, wiping your tears away. The feeling of his hand touching your skin made you shudder and gave you goosebumps. His touch felt rough but he was extremely gentle and you felt yourself relax. You sniffed and looked up at the blue clad turtle shyly, returning his hug.
"There, that's better." Leo said with satisfaction.
You both held on to each other for a short moment until you stopped crying, then you both slowly pulled away. For some reason you didn't want to let go, you wanted the hug to last forever, it felt so good.
You both turned your attention back to the movie. After a while, half way through the movie, you glanced over at Leo, who was watching the movie intently. You sat in thought for a moment about what you were going to do then decided to take action. You slowly move closer to him and rested your head on his shoulder. You felt his body tense but he didn't let his eyes leave the TV. You smirked evily as you grabbed a handful of popcorn and threw it at his face. Leo yelped as he quickly tried to evade it, but failed.
He tried so hard to look mad, but couldn't and started laughing.
"(Y/N)!!! What the heck that for?!"
You shouted triumphantly, "PAYBACK BABY! That's for laughing at me."

I intended this chapter to be funny, I hope it was. I was laughing to myself as I wrote it. You two are slowly started to progress!!! You feelings for each other will be revealed in the next chapter. :D So hold on to your shells!!!