Secrets and lies

The bright rays of orange sunlight beam through the window waking Alice. She opens her eyes, yawns and smiles when she sees her brunette lover still soundly asleep. She leans over and places a kiss on her forehead. Then turns to get out of the bed before a long, slender arm wraps around her waist and pulls her back down.

The blonde giggles as Hermione flips her around and plants a kiss on her lips. "Good morning, blondie" the Latina says as their lips part. "Morning" Alice replies with the biggest grin on her face.

"And where do you think you're going?" The brunette questions, eyebrow raised.

"Oh umm just to put my clothes on I need to get home, Hal will be worried" the blonde said.

"I love you alice, but I don't give a fuck about Hal" the latina said as she flipped Alice on her back and laid in between her legs. She started kissing and sucking on her neck, prompting the blonde to let out low moans. She kissed down to her collarbone and around her chest teasingly.

"God, I wanted to fuck you last night." Hermione said in between kisses " but you were too drunk, I didn't want to take advantage of you."

Alice bit her lip and looked into the brunettes eyes as she raised up a bit. "You can take advantage of me any time you want". She bashfully blushed. "Well in that case......Strip for me ". The crime boss smirks as she lifts up from between the blondes legs and sits on the edge of the bed.

Alice blushes as she stands up. She takes the silk nightgown that Hermione put on her the night before and slowly pulls it over her head, pulling it up inch by inch and stops when it's just barely covering her breasts. Wanting to tease her latina lover.

Hermione stares at the blonde beauty, biting her lip. "Such a tease Mrs. Cooper"

Alice finishes pulling the gown over her head, lets it fall to the floor, and turns around slowly so that her back is to Hermione. She teasingly bends over and pulls off her black lace panties and throws them to the side. "Satisfied?" She asks, with a devilish smirk, standing up fully exposed.

Hermione gets up from the bed and slips behind Alice, wrapping her arm around her stomach and nibbling on her neck. "You are so fucking gorgeous Ali." She says as she snakes her arms up to massage the blondes breasts. Pinching and rubbing her erect nipples, making her squirm and moan, while continuing the assault on her neck.

"Mmmmmmm Mione, I..I need to get home f..f..forreal." The housewife mumbles in between moans, clearly not worried about going home. Hermione chuckles and rolls her eyes, alice was enjoying it and didn't want to admit it. It was cute, seeing her so bashful.

The brunette rose her head up from the blondes neck, "Are you wet for me baby?" She whispered seductively, her warm breath tickling her lover's ear. "Yes" the blonde manages to say. The Latina slides her hand down to her lovers soaking wet pussy, uses two fingers to hold her slippery, wet lips apart and a third to massage her clit. She starts in slow circles, and quickly speeds up. Her fingers already soaked from The blondes juices.

"Mmmm" Hermione moans. "I bet you taste magnificent right about now." Alice's face turns bright red. The Latina moves to lay the blonde on the bed and shed the black tank top she has on before getting on top of Alice and sucking on her titties one by one, going crazy, flicking her tongue over her nipples, lightly biting them and taking them out of her mouth with a pop sound. Driving Alice insane.

"Mii fuck, wait" the housewife says in between pants. Desperately trying to catch her breath. "What a dirty mouth you have blondie" the brunette smirks as she kisses lines down her stomach. she comes face to face with her glistening cunt and immediately starts to suck on her clit, taking Alice by surprise. She lets out the loudest of moans. A lick here, a suck there, every second the blonde is getting closer to her undoing. The brunette easily gets two fingers going inside her blonde lover. Pumping slowly at first but quickly speeding up while still sloppily licking and sucking on her clit, until she feels her walls clamping around her fingers, and knows she is about to cum.