Chapter 1

I sat at the table with my food untouched. i didn't like the school food it was gross.

"is this seat taken?" a voice pulled me out of my thoughts and i nodded. he moved to the other side of me and he asked again. once again i nodded. he sat across from me not even asking if someone was sitting there. of course there wasn't going to be anyone sitting there anyways. no one sat with me i was the loner freak. i know everyone's name but they don't know that. when your quiet and don't talk you can hear peoples conversations. i got up and moved to another empty table as the cafeteria went silent. i knew why, i never moved, ever. i sat i ate, i left. i never moved. Everyone looked at Izzac. i went to my next class. first i took a drink out of my thermos that i kept in my bag. i closed my locker and Timmothy White was leaning against the locker. i turrned around and his brother Marcus was doing the same. they're twins so i could only tell the difference by thier clothes.

"i think our buddy Izzac is taking a fancy to you."

"yeah i think so to."

"well tell him to go away. i like being by myself."

"will do." it was creepy how they said it at the same time. i walked away to my next class. i headed to my seat in the back of the class. Class went on and the teacher announced that we were having a group assignment. Someone raised thier hand.

"Can i work with Natalie because she doesn't have a partner?"

"isn't that kind of you. yes you can work with her."

Izzac walked back to sit next to me. I moved so that i was as far away as i could get. 

"i never got to talk to you at lunch."

"that was the point."

"so you do talk. thats cool, not to be rude or anything but i've never heard you talk before."

" goodbye Izzac." i got up and walked out the door as the bell rang, signaling the end of the day.