Chapter 5

"You (explicit language) (explicit language again)! I told you that there was to be no party! Why the (light explicit language) is there a party going on at my house? (explicit language once more) why is there,?" i got out of the car yelling and screaming. I turned to my brother who had an idiotic smile on his face.

" you did this. get in the car. Now!"

"i did no such thing. you know not everybody listens to you. Maybe it was that other kid. uh what was his name? Iago? Izzac? Yeah Izzac. He doesn't listen to you does he? I would check with him."

With that he walked away i almost followed him but the topic himself walked up to me.

"Hey Natalie, whats up you been inside yet? i mean it is your house and your party. You enjoying it? The party?"

"no. shut it down. now. i did not say you could do this. i could have you arrested! this is technically breaking and entering. I'm not kidding. get these people out of my house and do not continue this party here."

He placed a cup in my hand and raised his own,

"Drink up. its more fun that way."

he walked away from me back towards the house and i sniffed the liquid that was in the cup. beer. Now i was beyond angry. they had alcohol in my house! This was unacceptable! great i sounded like a stuck up teacher. i shrugged. i might as well have one drink so that i didn't sound like a teacher with a stick up their butt. i downed the cup in one gulp and stomped inside.