The Richest Family~46 [unedited]

Start from the beginning

"Yes I agree with that Lis. You vibe too much of the rich kid aura. With the glasses it gets a bit less." Rosé chuckled and put on a white cap on her black wig. "Do we look normal enough?" Lisa questioned as they all moved over to the big mirror to look at themselves.

"I think that we do?" Rosé hesitantly commented before retrieving her phone and quickly snapped a picture before sending it in the group chat.

'Do we seem normal? as in does lisa look like us instead of being rich as hell?'

Soon she got a reply with 'Girl there is no us. You know that you also have this rich aura to you. But to answer your question, you guys look like random teenagers so ya'll nailed that. Jen says that too.'

Rosé chuckled at her friends reply and quickly sends one back before sliding the phone into her tote bag.

"Let's go guys!"

During the drive they listened to random english songs and sang along. Rosé and Jill enjoying each others company as my as Lisa was enjoying theirs. She was happy to see them acting so nice and chill with each other. Lisa was scared that Rosé wouldn't give Jill a chance and would just hate the girl off the bat. Or that Jill would treat Chaeyoung like she usually treated people.

Bad.

Jill was a girl that was very blunt. She never shied down from saying anything and showed it drastically when she didn't like a person. She was also a very cold person to a lot of people. She never really bothered to make friends or be nice to people because she cared less about them. To her most people were just toys she could play with or manipulate. She had been brought up with that happening around her. Her parent's never really bothered to interact with people below their social class. Below theirs was always seen as people she could easily just manipulate. Easily use them.

That was how her parents had been together too. They both manipulated each other to a certain extent. She wasn't born out of love, she was born out of manipulation. After her parents relationship had gotten too toxic however, they split up. Jill staying with her father as he moved from country to country. When she had first met Lisa at twelve years old she tried to manipulate the girl too. But she soon found out that Lisa wasn't one to play with.

She wasn't one to try out her little games with. That made her attached to the girl. She was one of the only people she allowed herself to act normal to. To show feelings and show how lonely she actually was. After Lisa had taken her virginity new doors opened for her. She realized that she could feel validated and worth it through sex. It gave her power over other people and she loved that.

Lisa knew all of this about the girl. She knew all her bad and good sides. All her insecurities and her prides. So to see her be like this with Rosé made her heart flutter. Not in the same way that her girlfriend did, but more in a sisterly kind of way.

"You have a good voice!" Jill yelled over the music making Rosé grin and looked back at her, "Thank you! You don't sound bad yourself!"

They continued singing and Rosé unlocked her phone as it suddenly vibrated like crazy.

She opened the group chat and was met with a bunch of messages from Jisoo.

'oh my god'

'have you been on insta'

'lis'

'rose'

'oh my god'

'even the newspaper'

*inserted picture*

'it makes sense that the paparazi flooded you guys an hour ago'