Chapter 1

Thunder cracks, and lightning strikes a nearby tree. It was the Fourth of July, and six best friends were having the time of their lives.

"Ohh, oh, okay! You have to do it! It's a dare!" Chelsea Waters laughed. She was 18, tomboyish, and a horror film geek. She could trivia your ass under the table.

Her best friend, Sally Rivers laughed as she took five shots of Tequila. Sally's the artsy girl, not a mean bone in her body, and she has written a few stories, because she wants to be an author. She's got a dark secrets she's keeping from her friends though.

"Okay Kristy Truth or Dare?" Sally asked.

"Dare!" Kristy said drunkenly.

"I dare you to take your  clothes off, and strip, and dance to Mexican music!"

The girls laugh, Kristys mouth widens.

"She could never do that!" Ashley Green Laughed. Ashley was a bitch, but her friends loved her. She was the queen bee, and the girl that some people loved, and others hated.

"No I"ll do it. Don't worry." Kristy said embarrassed.

Kristy was kind of a bitch, but also she had a nice bone in her body. She was always there for her friends, when they need her the most.

Kristy stood up, and. Almost fell back down on the wooden floor. She laughed as she dropped her Tequila shot. She took her clothes off, and turned on the radio, and began dancing wildly.

Her friends woooed her as she began doing a Mexican lap dance.

"Okay that was actually sexy!" Tracy said. She was 18, captain of the high school swim team, but she was bi. She was secretly in love with Kristy. She was hiding a secret from her friends, well both she and Kristy were. But Kristy made Tracy promise not to tell anyone about it.

Kristy wasn't the best at keeping secrets, in fact she knew what Sally's secret was.

Monica shot up, and she ran to the kitchen, and grabbed another Tequila bottle.
"More tequila?" She asked.

Her friends roared, as she brought the bottle.

"Monica truth or dare?" Sally asked.

"Dare." She said.

******

Outside the house, Someone in a black
Hoody was watching the girls. Whoever it was, was recording everything that the girls were doing.

***********
"I dare you to prank call someone." She gawked.

The room fell silent for a good minute, then Monica picked up her iPhone, and dialed a random number.

Ring ring ring!

"Hello?" Monica asked with a smile on her face. She couldn't contain herself, and started laughing.

And on the other end...

"Hello." Said an anonymous voice.

That voice was so scary, so creepy. It sent a chill down Monica"s spine.

"Hey this is 1800 fuck me in the ass lane!" Monica yelled! The girls bursted our laughing, and then Monica hung up.

"What do we do now." Chelsea asked.

"I don't know, maybe just drink, and have a good night." Sally replied.

Kristy stood up, she took another shot, and plopped down on the couch. She was totally naked.

***********

Outside the house, someone in a black hoody was standing next to a shed. There was a box.

With a crowbar, the figure was able to smash open the box, and then with his butcher knife, whoever it was, slashed the electrical cords! The house went black!

********
The girls screamed, as the house went black!

"What the hell!" Ashley cried!

"It's okay it's just the storm, the power will come back on." Sally said.

"Well I'm taking me a nice bubble bath."

And with that, Chelsea hurried up the stairs, the light on her iPhone guiding her.

End of Chapter 1. I hope you liked it. What is Sally's secret, and what secret is Tracy hiding.