The Girl With Wings, book 2

"An adventure?" asked Mark. We were in the livving room. I sat down on the other couch from my master. I shifted uncomfortably.

"Yes, an adventure, it says in th boo-" I began. Mark waved his hand to make me stop talking. Kelly, who was beside me, was staring at the kitchen, I mean staring. She wasn't even listening.

"Kelly," Mark said, "Kelly. Wake the hell up!" Kelly blinked. She glanced at Mark.

"Y-yes?" She asked uneasily.

"You ok?" asked Mark. This ticked off Kelly, for some odd reason. I backed up to the other side of the couch so I wouldn't get hit.

Kelly's wings twitched and her eyes went red. Her devil tail curled up in disgust. Black spikes came out of her spine, ripping through her ragged shirt. Her hands and her knees twitched and long, black, four inch claws replaced her chewed finger nails. She loooked at Mark and snarled, showing her vampire teeth. None of us, not even Kelly, knew what shewas.

All these changes happened when Mark sucked out Kelly's soul and gave her a new one. Mark intended the soul to have an obedient change on Kelly but something went wrong. Instead she grew into a monster.

Kelly got up and walked to the door that led out of house and opened it. She was looking at me and Mark intensely. Me and Mark exchanged looks and I got up and walked towards the door. I gave Kelly a resuring smile and walked out and waited for Mark and Kelly.

Mark got up and went into the kitchen. He came out with a knife and I saw Kelly roll her eyes. I smiled a bit. mark walked out the door and Kelly closed it behind him, while outside.

Her spikes disappeared and her eyes went normal. The claws went back in, WhichI thought was p.ainful,but it didn't seem to bother Kelly.

"Off to an adventure, shall we?" asked Kelly. We set off. Mark first me in the middle and Kelly taking up the rear. What set us all on nerves that we felt someone watching us.

Mysterious' person's p.o.v

I watched as the master and the servants walk out of the house. I'd have to be careful with Mark, but Annie wasn't a bother. She could be killed easily. As for Kelly,... Well, I would be in a long fight with that monster. I looked her up and down. She didn't seem a threat. I laughed silently. That's what a regular person say.

The light of the sun shone on my scar over my eye. She did this to me, And I will certinly have my revenge.