Taichi Nanao x Reader x Banri Settsu | Popularity Poll

Requested by @_Kavis_

Kinda based off of the official popularity poll they did. (咲かせよう!エールでMANKAI// Sakaseyou ! Erude Mankai [i think 'eru' is right? idk, my katakana isn't the best lmao]) Y'all probably already know how the results of that went, but if you don't it's not really essential information.

I'm not too good with Banri's character tbh so there's a little more Taichi love in this one shot than Banri love

There's a little swearing in this oneshot so idk ig that's kinda important
-

"Oh, hey! That's the Mankai Company Director!"

You turned towards the voice to see two high school girls casually talking. The two excitedly approached you.

"You're the director, right?"

You nodded.

One of them squealed, "That means you get to see them all the time at the dormitory, right?"

Huh. They must be someone's fangirls. Whose though?

"Who are you talking about?"

"Obviously Banri Settsu!"

"Obviously Masumi Usui!"

The two girls then looked at each other in confusion. Looks like the fangirls are self-destructing.

"You wrench! That Masumi guy doesn't even have any friends!"

"Well that Banri bastard is so lazy and is such a slob!"

"Hey, this isn't really the time and place..." you mumbled in discomfort. "... That's also kinda rude-"

"Hey director, you should do an official popularity poll!" the Masumi stan prompted. "For all of the troupes!"

You thought for a moment, "But there's a lot of fan-made polls online, anyway."

The Banri stan smirked, "Yeah, but an official poll would totally get loads more voters and opinions!"

"Oh, I suppose it could be a fun thing to do since we haven't done much lately," you noted, considering the mild inactivity of the Mankai Company.

"Mhm!" the Masumi stan hummed, "And if it was a meet-and-greet as well that would totally get more voters!"

"So you think we should do it with ballot boxes like an election?" you queried.

"Why not also do a digital one for international fans?" the Banri stan beamed.

Though you doubted the existence of international fans, you still thought it was a good idea, "Nice. I'll propose this idea at my next meeting."

"Alright! Make sure to rig it so Banri wins!" the Banri stan cheered as she left.

"No way! It should be Masumi, you bitch!" the Masumi stan 'corrected' as she hurried alongside her friend.

"You're totally wrong you idiot, haha."

"Haha, you're taste is so fucking rubbish."