"We'll go one day, need you get a security system." I mumbled the last part more to myself. I don't care how gangsta she is, she not gone be open for the opps.

I was walking around, in and out of each room of the two bedroom home. It was a nice home in the neighborhood outside the hood. She wasn't too far from me or the people.

"Maybe a gun, too." I said to myself, peeking out the window.

I was visiting the last room when I heard another voice chatting with Ma. I headed downstairs with my gun in my hand, wasn't taking no chances after last night.

"Lady Gee- oh." I tucked my gun back in as I hit the corner, seeing it was that realtor.

"Wassam... Jordan right?"

"Jordan-Armani, hi Garrett." She gave me a shy wave, like she was scared to talk. She didn't have that short cut no more, but instead had this silky black hair down her back.

"She has two first names." My mom told me lightly slapping my arm. "Well excuse me." I chuckled.

"And just call me Gee."

She gave me a quick grin before playing with the Jack Daniels in her hands. I guess Ma noticed how quiet she got, because she started up another conversation.

"She brought my favorite drink, Papa. You wanna have a glass?" She asked getting excited again, but I quickly shut her down.

"Nah, I got go see about Jiggy, he's back on house arrest." I told her, pulling her into arms. I could tell I let her down because her little light had died. "I'll come back, I promise."

"Okay."

_____

"Pussy bitch! Give me back my damn weed cuh!" Jiggy yelled from his porch.

I only been here for an hour, and the lil dumb ass kept crying after I did his shit in 2k. Nigga messed up my shot, so I messed up his weed.

"Boa fuck you." I spated, trying to stuff as much as I could in the rillo as I could. "Finna smoke this black bitch." I sang while dance around on the sidewalk.

"Gee nigga, give that man back his weed. He even got his name on the bag." He said, trying his best to hold in his laugh.

"Don't say shit when I fuck Abril, hoe." I waved him off as I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Don't say shit when I get yo rottweiler.

Pulling it out, Lady Gee 👸🏻 appeared at the top. I sighed before answering the call.

Lady Gee 👸🏻
0:01

Ma, I told you I was coming la-

Hey It's Jordan-Armani.

Oh. Why you got my moms phone?

Well um, she started crying and yelling out that she missed Garrett, so I um told her to call you, but that made her cry more.

...

...

...