please read

lmao another a/n

hey lovelies, again I'm wanting to apologise about my absence. ik I've said I'd update, I even made a request box but still I haven't been able to update. I haven't had much inspiration lately, and whenever I do I always hate whatever I come up with. I've scraped about 100 chapters already. going on with that I also feel like half of these things are really bad and cringy, with most of the stuff I write being from the start to middle of the year I feel as though it's not the best I can do and that no one actually reads my book anymore. I also feel as though I'm getting distant with the whole community, I don't have many friends on here and have always felt to nervous that people with dislike me or find me annoying to try and make some (also to the fact idk really how to) . I'm also going through a lot mentally and such, my self confidence being one of it. I don't have the most positive view of myself , and with it being summer where I live my body is one of the major issue. I've been on edge with my self lately and felt myself become toxic towards myself, and that really hasn't helped me with updating one here. I didn't mean to go on a rant but in all honesty I don't know when I'm next going to update, I know I definitely don't want to finish this book but it might be a slowly updated one. I apologise for telling y'all I'd update and not doing so, I really hope in the future I can clear my mind enough to gain inspiration and such. I hope you can understand, I've never wanted to disappoint you all. anyways I don't know when I'll next be talking to y'all but I hope by then I'm fully accepted of my self  and ready to write, love you guys x .