Chapter 2 : Again

Jinyoung's P.O.V

All I realised I was getting beaten up by Byounggon. What I didn't know was he was this freaking strong!

I was on the floor, holding my stomach after getting kicked and I saw Jihoon being punched by Byounggon multiple times until my brother fell onto the floor.

"S-Stop!" I shrieked as I tried to reach my brother.

"Please stop, Byounggon..." I said and he looked at me in the eye. I intertwined our fingers together and begged him to stop.

"I'm sorry.. T-this was a misunderstanding.. I tried to stop him from stealing but he didn't.. listen.. please forgive us.. and please.. don't report us to the police.. he's the only family I have.." I plead and Jihoon groaned.

"I-I'll do anything.." I said and Byounggon sighed.

"Anything?" He asked and I slowly nodded.

"Okay... Get out of my house." He said and I went to Jihoon. I grabbed his arm and put it around my neck.

"I'm sorry," was the last thing I said to him before going to our house.

• • • • •

We arrived at our house and I put Jihoon onto the sofa.

"Fuck, that hurts." He mumbles as he held his stomach.

I sighed as I sat next to him and he looked at me. I slapped him lightly on the face. "This is why you don't rob other people's houses!"

"Ugh, anyway, is he your friend?" He asked and groaned as I rolled my eyes.

"Nope, but he's our class president, my classmate and worst, he would look at me as if I was a thief and it's your fucking fault!" I said and I sighed, not knowing what to do next. Am I embarrassed? Hell yes. Am I a bad person? No, my brother is.

Fuckkkkkkk.

"Anyway Jinyoung, when you said to him that you would do anything I mean... Will you do anything for him? Because when you said that my mind was thinking that you will be his sex slave or something," he said bluntly.

I looked at him in shocked.

"What?! No, dude that is fucking ridiculous!" I said as I get up from the sofa and went to my bed.

"Thanks though, brother! Hehe!" I heard him shout out.

How should I face him tomorrow? Should I ignore him? Or don't go to school?

Okay, you know what? I'm gonna pretend all of this didn't happen.

I lay in my bed and went to sleep.

• • • • •

*The next day*

I went to school and just went straight to class. I don't know why but I was feeling embarrassed.

I sat down and sighed then out of a sudden, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I look behind and it was Hyunsuk, Byounggon's best friend.

"What happened to your face? It has bruises." He said and I shook my head.

"I.. fell on the stairs," I laughed awkwardly.

"I hope you're okay, get well soon!" He said and I smiled.

"Thanks!" I replied and faced the front. Hyunsuk is way nicer than Byounggon like 102% more better than him.

Just then, Byounggon came to the classroom. I immediately looked away.

Good gracious.

He just walked passed me and went to his seat. Hoo, thank goodness.

Byounggon's P.O.V

"Hyung," Hyunsuk said and I looked at him.

"What?" I asked as he whispered at my ear.

"Choi Hyunsuk transferred to this school today and he's in the same class as Yonghee, your ex crush." He said and I scoffed.

"So?"

"Hyung, isn't it awkward to see your ex boyfriend in the same school as you?" He said and I sighed.

"He dumped me anyway plus, my feelings about him are already gone." I said and Hyunsuk just hummed.

"I know you still keep your pic with him."

"Enough Hyunsuk!" I said as I leave him behind and went to the cafeteria.

"Hyung!!"

Jinyoung's P.O.V

"LET'S GO EAT!!" I said as I put my arms around Seunghun and Yonghee's neck.

"By the way, Jinyoung, there's a new guy in my class." Yonghee said and I looked at him.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Oh, there he is." He pointed at a guy that was walking towards the cafeteria.

Oh wait.. that guy.. I've seen him before.. I saw him in Byounggon's picture.. Wait.... are they a couple or something? But Byounggon is straight, right?

"W-What's his name?" I asked them.

"I think.. C-Choi Hyunsuk?" Yonghee said and i just nodded.

Byounggon's P.O.V

I went to the cafeteria with Hyunsuk and before I sat down, I saw Choi Hyunsuk sitting alone at the table.

Doesn't he have friends? Oh wait, why should I care about him?

In the end, I told Hyunsuk that I needed to do something.

"I'll be back," I said and Hyunsuk nodded. I walked towards Choi Hyunsuk's table and tapped on his table.

"You, follow me." I said and we went to the back of the school.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"I.. Just.. It's really hard to say—"

"Hard? What do you mean?"

"Okay... I transferred to this school because.. So I can be with... Junkyu." He said as he look down on the floor and intertwined his fingers.

"Junkyu? Who is Junkyu?" I asked and he bit his lower lips.

"H-He's my.. Boyfriend." He said and I scoffed.

"You transferred to this fucking school so that you can be with your boyfriend!?"

"This is the reason why I broke up with you!" He snapped and I was speechless.

"What?"

"You're so overprotective and strict that I can't even.." He sighed midway. "Nevermind." He said and walked away.

"H-Hyunsuk!" I called him but he was already out of my sight.

"Fuck." I mumbled as I ruffled my hair.

I went back to the cafeteria and sat at the table with Hyunsuk.

"Where were you, hyung?" He asked and I just sighed.

"I met him."

"Who?" He asked again.

"My ex boyfriend" I said and he gasped.

"Oh my! Then what happened?"

"He already has a new fucking boyfriend." I said and Hyunsuk sighed.

"It's okay hyung, you still have me!" He said innocently as he smiled.

"Yeah, right." I chuckled.

ㅡ 🦋✨

Sorry y'all, I had to write Treasure Hyunsuk's full name so that you guys won't get confused 😂