Bestfriend

You and Dylan have been best friends for years, he's always been the one to pick up the pieces when you're sad. Your boyfriend has just dumped you and your drunk with no where to go, so you call Dylan to pick you up.

"Dylan I don't fucking know what to do I- i need you to come and get me"
"Y/N it's 2 in the morning, what happened?" he replied down the phone.
"I'll explain when you get here just please come and get me"
He could tell you were crying, "Y/N" he breathed down the phone.
You struggled to hold in your shaky breaths as you cry down the phone.
"Where are you?" He questioned.
"I was just at R-Ryan's house, I'm on the edge of t-the street" you where unable to speak clearly through your cries, so you stuttered a little.
"I swear to fucking god Y/N I'm going to kill him, I'll be there soon DONT move" You could hear the anger in Dylan's voice, he was always protective other you.

Sitting on the curb and lighting a cigarette you look at the stars, they looked so beautiful. They made you forget about all the shitty things and shitty people, they relaxed you.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
In a drunken trance you fail to notice that Dylan was standing in front of you calling your name, you snap out of it when he waves his hand in front of your face.
He lets out a sigh before taking off his jacket and wrapping it over your shoulders, the smell of his jacket instantly comforts you, giving you warmth.
He pulls you into a tight hug and whispers in your ear;
"I wish you wouldn't get yourself in these messes Y/N, I hate seeing you like this"
Concentrating on how calm you feel in Dylan's arms you just hum in response.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So are you going to tell me what happened?"
Before responding you concentrate on how the lights on the motor way fly past you, creating the illusion that a line of beautiful color outlines the road.
"Ryan's been cheating on me, I found some texts and uh-" before you finish you feel the tears fall down your face and then a lump form in your throat, and then the sobs follow.
You hear Dylan mutter "fuck" under his breathe before pulling up on the side of the road.
He places his hand on your thigh in an attempt to comfort you;
"Hey- hey stop crying, he doesn't deserve your tears he's a dick, I told you from the beginning that he doesn't deserve you"
He begins to choke up.
"For fuck sake you was so blind, he treated you like shit when you should of been treated like a princess"
His words make you feel a million different things, you begin to realise that maybe he's been the one all along.
As you look into his eyes it all becomes clear and you lean in to kiss him.
Just as your lips are centimetres apart he pulls away leaving you confused.
You watch him shake his head in doubt before speaking;
"We can't, you can't kiss me"
Why was he saying this?
"Why not?" You question.
"Because you don't love me, you don't feel anything for me your drunk"
" no I-i do love you Dylan"
He lets out a little laugh.
"No, you're gunna wake up tomorrow and forget everything and feel nothing for me."
He hesitates before speaking again,
"You know I have loved you for so long, do you know how hard it is to watch someone you love go with different guys and get hurt? It fucking kills me. I want to be the one who takes you out and kisses you softly, I want to be the ones who's arms you fall asleep in and the one who gets to treat you like a princess"
His eyes begin to water and you can't help but cry too, everything he said has triggered a new series of emotions. You know you're in love with him and it's clear now.
Before you get the chance to say anything he opens the car door and steps out.
"Where are you going?"
"I need some air" he replies.
You chase after him, grabbing his arm you pull him in and begin to kiss him, there's fire as you both kiss each other passionately.
Between kisses you can hear Dylan breathe muffled words; "stop s-top"
You pull away, "No, I love you. I fucking love you Dylan, you've been the one who's always been there for me, you've been the one who's guided me. I want nothing more than to fall asleep in your arms, or for you to kiss me"
"Just kiss me" you breathe.
He grabs your waist and attacks ever inch of your mouth.
His hands run up your body causing you to hitch your breathe.
His mouth moves to your neck and he leaves a trail of wet kisses along your neck down to your collar bone.
He's driving you crazy.
You run your hands over his v lines before lifting his shirt over his head.
He does the same to you before you are both topless and out of breathe.
You stare into each other's eyes before he kisses you again, his hands travel up your back.
You remove your trousers and your underwear shortly after.
Picking you up, he carries you to the hood of his car never breaking the kiss, never breaking the hint of urgency that he leaves with every move of his mouth.
As you rest on the hood of his car he removes his trousers, you run your hands over his boxers causing him to suck in a sharp breathe.
You pull his boxers down for him, his fingers twirl your hair as your breathing is in sync.
He stares at you for acceptance and you nod in confirmation before laying you back on his car.
His body hovers over yours as he leaves kisses over your chest.
You feel him push inside you, causing the fire the blaze even more.
Your body's move together as you he grunts into your neck.
With every pump you feel a wave of pleasure all through your body.
You begin to let out soft moans as your fingers leave small scratches on his back.
His hands continue to wander your body, adding to to the pleasure.
As he kisses your neck you can feel his heavy grunts between kisses.
You're close to the edge and you can sense he is too as you both move with passion, as he moves faster you come undone and shortly after Dylan lets out one last moan and comes too.
He climbs off of you and lays by your side.
With nothing but the sound of your breathing and the billions of stars illuminating the scene, you sink into the moment and wish for nothing more than to be here with him.