#8 SaGel - Ruhi : Her Possessive Love

Singhaniya House, was a large mansion, home to the famous businessman Sachin Singhaniya. He lived there with his wife, Angel and Daughter, Ruhi. He was a police officer in the past,but now runs a business along with Angel. They are happy  in their life with their daughter. Ruhi is now a sixteen year old girl. She loves her parents, but something bugs her. Her mom's silence and sometimes, her intense anger bugs the teenage girl. Whenever she steps ahead to ask, she's scolded badly.

It was a fine day, and Ruhi was making some sketches in her file. She was alone at home and so putting on some songs on the music system, the girl was busy sketching. She didn't knew when her father entered the room and saw her working. Feeling his presence, she looks up only to find the smiling face of her father.

"papa! Aap kab aaye?" she said locking her arms around his waist.

Sachin smeared her head lightly.

"Jab meri beti kaam mein busy thi

"Jab meri beti kaam mein busy thi. Aisa kya bana rahi hai meri gudiya?" he asks.

Ruhi lifts her drawing book towards her father…

"Mum ne jo design banaya tha usko modify kar rahi thi

"Mum ne jo design banaya tha usko modify kar rahi thi. I know she will not like it, but I made." Ruhi replies cheerfully.

Sachin smiles. That's a usual banter between the mum and daughter. Ruhi would modify Angel's designs, at which the latter used to frown, but considered the designs of her daughter later.

" mumma ko pasand aayega. Aur nahi bhi aayega toh bhi mumma Ruhi ka design hi use karegi." he said tapping his daughter's head.

"so toh hai. Aakhir unki beti bahut talented hai." Ruhi chuckles.

" Ruhi chuckles