What was that?! he thought, sharply raising his hand to cup his mouth. Who the heck was that?

Neeva and the owner of the hotel watched the two bickering teachers with confused looks. When Neeva felt that their quarrel was getting too far, she stepped closer to them in order to calm them down.

“Um...” As they ignored her, Neeva put her fingers in between her lips and whistled loudly. Both the students and the teachers, giving her their attention. Lydia and Tobe looked away from each other, embarrassment in their eyes. “Good. Now... who’s the Principal?”

“That would be me,” Aardvark croaked, her eyes puffed up and her back hunched. Jaoizi had stuck close to her in assistance.

Neeva’s eyes widened at the sight of her. “Are you alright Dear?” she asked hastily, her brows knitting in concern.

Aardvack hummed lowly, and held her throat. Her throat felt like she had swallowed a dry desert, and she was burning badly. Sweat had covered her face and soaked her cloths to her skin, causing her to look like she had swam through a swimming pool while putting on her cloths.

The old man rubbed his white, round beard that shone against his dark skin. “She doesn’t look well at all.”

Lydia snorted loudly, the sides of her lips quirking up in into a smirk. “A sick boar even looks better than her,” she snided in a haughty tone.

“Lydia,” Jiaozi warned stiffly, her brows knitted.

Neeva placed a hand on her chest, her furrowed eyebrows twitching as she felt empathetic with Aardvark. “Since you’re not feeling too well, I suggest that you choose someone to stand in for you.”

“Tobe,” she whispered in finality, her eyes drifting to Lydia. She watched as Lydia gasped silently in shock.

Tobe nodded and sideglanced sharply at Lydia. She stuck out her tongue at him and turned away from him.

“I’m very certain that they dated in the past,” Dae-yang muttered, students turning to smirk at her.

“Who said that?!” Tobe and Lydia asked in unison, their faces pinched in embarrassment.

Dae-yang ducked and rushed to the back of the group, her cheeks flushed.

Tobe sighed and cleared his throat. “I’m in charge.”

Neeva nodded as she turned to the old man and asked, “Jeh, their rooms? I’m sure you’re extensively packed because of the concert tomorrow. So—”

“Don’t worry. I had discussed  with Mr. Jaeger about the situation and he had said that he trusted my hospitality. So”—he shrugged—“it’s up to Sir here to share the rooms.”

Raja groaned loudly and dropped his head. “Again? Why the fuck? Why?!”

Tobe raised a brow and turned to look at the students. He frowned in thought, narrowing his eyes at Kimi. How do I share the rooms without brewing a catastrophe?

The man turned to the receptionist and retrieved a box of keys from her. He turned to Neeva and shook the box, the keys producing a clinging sound. “Here are the keys to the rooms,” he said, handing the box to Neeva.

Teyro.” Neeva took it with both hands and walked to Tobe.

The old man turned and collected his basket. “If you need anything just call.” He shrugged and casually mumbled, “you can yell if you want to. I’m here to ensure that you are all satisfied to the fullest.” He turned and walked away with an aged gait.