Chapter 11-Final Chapter

A/N: Guys, I'm sorry I haven't been posting as much, but I have been really ill, spending time with my family and friends and school. I also have writers block, so sorry if this chapter sucks. But anyway, Merry Christmas!!!! Also, I'm sorry, but I have decided not to continue with this fanfiction. I don't watch Viners anymore, so I honestly don't see the point in continuing. At some point in the future, my younger sister will possibly create a sequel, but I'm not 100% sure, as she rather likes this book, and loves Viners. I want to be an author so im not even sure if im going to continue with fanfiction. So this is the final chapter. Thank you for reading. :)

Allies POV

As he softly caressed my cheek, I cuddled against him, whilst we watched one of my favourite movies, Disney's Hercules. "I love you so much Allie" He whispers softly into my ear. "I love you too Hayes"

My eyes flutter open, my phone going off, indicating I have a text from Dan.

Dan: Morning Princess! Wanna go somewhere today???

Me: Yeah sure, its a Saturday so I'm sure my mum will be Ok with it, morning prince! :D

I smile at our messages, before crawling out of my warm bed. I groan at the cold air overtaking the warmth. I grab a simple outfit, put it on along with my boots, grab my phone and keys before going down to my kitchen.

As I walk in, my mother greets me, passing me a bowl of cereal. I quickly eat it, me and my mother making conversation about a variety of things.

"Can I go out with Dan today?" I ask hopefully.

"Sure, I'm going out with the girls today anyway"

"Thanks mum!" I say, before hugging her and running up to my room. I text Dan its okay, and within 10 minutes, he is there. "Hey! Where do you wanna go??" I ask, walking out of my house. "I was thinking we could go to the park?" He replies, taking hold of my hand. "Sure"

We finally reach the park, and we walk through to the centre of the park. I love it in the centre. Its got a big white gazebo, with fairy lights wrapped around it, and then its got one single bench in. I see the gazebo, but someone is sat on the bench. I look closely. Its Hayes. I walk over to him. "Hayes did you know we were coming here?!" I sigh. "Yeah he did. I invited him. Allie, I'm sorry, I like you a lot, but you obviously like Hayes. Plus, I was thinking last night, and I realised, I'm gay" Dan mumbles, looking at the ground. "Dan its okay. It's not homosexual, its homofabulous" I say, pulling him into a hug. "But why is Hayes here?" I ask, confused. "You two obviously love each other. So be together" Dan whispers, a small smile appearing on his face. "So Allie. What do you say?" Hayes says, blushing. That's so cute. "Okay Hayes" I whisper. He pulled me into a passionate kiss. We walk to the gazebo, and I look to see that Dan is walking away. "Thanks Dan!" I yell, and he turns, winks at us, and walks away. "Allie, Im sorry. I do love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Hayes asks. "I love you too" I whisper. I kiss him softly, and we walk back to my house. And that's the story of me, and my bullies brother.