Servamp Ships

Kuro x Mahiru
*Kuro in his cat form* Mahiru came back from the store as he entered, Mahiru then saw Kuro sleeping peacefully Mahiru blushed a little bit then he put a blanket as he stared at the little peaceful Cat. He always had feelings but was embarrased to tell his feeling to Kuro, then he carried Kuro who is covered in a blanket and put him in his cat bad But Mahiru heard Kuro's voice and said Mahiru please don't leave me i love you Mahiru blushed and petted the cat and said i love you too Kuro... Kuro open his eyes he turn to his human form and Put Mahiru in to his lap and cuddled him Mahiru blushed a lot Kuro kissed Mahiru and they went to bed cuddling  -Lawless x Licht-
In the morning Licht was playing in his piano but it was very sad Lawless notice his sad angel said and went close to the angel Licht could feel a present so he turned around to meet red eyes Licht blushed a little but hidden it. Lawless said Angel cakes why are you sad?? Licht then said what do you mean?... Lawless then responded i know when your sad Licht then said im okay it's just- Lawless kissed Licht, Licht then kissed back they kissed then a string of siliva came when they stop kissing Lawless hugged Licht and said I love you Angel babe~ Licht blushed and responded i love you too you rotten hedgehog.
Lily x Misono
Misono and Lily was playing hide and seek when Misono found everybody except Lily. He looked everywhere in the garden the mansion and the bedrooms then he said Lily you win i give up... then he heard little giggles coming closer behind his back and he turned around and met Red orbs he saw his Servamp Misono then said Lily?! Where were you?! Lily giggled and responded its a secret Lily kissed his Eve with lust Misono kissed back and Lily looked at the time it was 8:58 Pm Lily then carried Misono in his bed and cuddled with him Lily said i love you Misono, Misono responded i love you too Lily. Then they felled asleep.
Jeje x Mikuni
Mikuni said to Jeje Come on Jeje play with me he kept annoying tired Jeje for the past 30 Minutes Jeje then said to leave him alone cause the servamp was so tired, Mikuni then said not until you kissed me Jeje then blushed but still tired he kissed Mikuni and Cuddled him in bed. Where Mikuni felt warm, Mikuni said I love you Jeje Jeje then responded i love you too Mikuni then kissed Mikuni's cheek and they both felled asleep.
Hugh x Tetsu
Hugh was mad because Tetsu kept calling him adorable he wasn't adorable he was Tough Tetsu picked up Hugh, Hugh then yelled Put me down!! He blushed hard Tetsu then responded so cute! *Tetsu kissed Hugh on the forehead* Hugh Blushed a lot then Hugh kissed Tetsu, Tetsu was shocked Hugh then said Awh oh Cute~ Tetsu smiled and kissed him again Hugh kissed back It was 10:00 Pm so they went to bed Hugh said Good night then whispers I love you... Tetsu responded and said I love you too Hugh, they felled asleep cuddling each other.