chapter 3

Chapter 3

I woke up and there was peace and quiet was I imagining this I turned over to see Niall still sleeping yean I finally did it I got to sleep late, I grabbed my phone and it was 9:30 today Harry will have his first lesson. I slowly climbed out of bed and went down stairs to the kitchen; I better make breakfast for everyone. I grabbed the flour and all the stuff to make pancakes and off I went, after 30 min of making pancakes I was done, there were so many I bet I could feed an army, well with Niall here that is an army. I went back up stairs and had a quick shower the boys were all still fast a sleep, I hopped in and the water was so nice and warm it felt so nice to be in the shower the place I love to think, which is very odd but anyway my thought went from Harry to Jordon, why did I have to date him and for so long why am I such an idiot he just used me and I couldn’t even see it, I mean Harry only met him yesterday and he could see it, what was it with me that I was the only one that couldn’t see it, my thought were rudely interrupted when the door opened and there stood a sleepy Niall, “Niall get out im in the shower” with that the door shut again gosh, I thought I would at lest be able to have a relaxing shower guess I was wrong. I jumped out and grabbed my clothes today I had some bright pink riding jods on with a matching T I grabbed my boots and spurs, and went to brush my teeth and hair, by the time I was done it was 10:30. I had to get a move on. I ran out the bathroom and down the stairs to the kitchen when I got there I realized that I would have to wake the boys up, which meant I would have to go up stairs again! Well if they are hungry which they properly are then if I just say food they will come. “GUYS BREAKFAST IS READY” I heard a bump the foot steps and a crack, what the hell did they break now?

They all quickly grabbed a plate and sat down and started eating, no one said a word all I could hear was knives and forks hitting plates. “Harry when you are done you can get dressed we need to go and ride today” “for how long I really want to go and see a movie today?” “Not long only an hour and we will be back” “Good is Jordon going to be there?” “I don’t know, and will never know and if he is well then you just gonna have to act like you know what you are doing” with that he got up and went to get ready for the day I gave him some blue jods and he went to change, I went down stairs and wait all the boys went up to see what Harry was going to look like in jods and boots I could hear them laugh, gosh it couldn’t be that bad. “Harry you look like a freak” “shut up Niall!” “its true” “I don’t care what you people think im doing this for Taylor” and with that he came walking down the stairs I couldn’t help but laugh he looked so funny, those pants were so tight, like skin tight, I was trying so hard not to laugh but it just happened “hahahahaha Harry those look so funny hahahaha” “Tay you can stop laugh and ive got the key can we please just go” “wait right there I need a photo of this” I ran and got my phone I just had to have a photo of this. I grabbed my phone and ran back down only to see Harry walking out to the car could he not just wait. I ran after him and jumped in the car, the others were staying here and till we get back and then we were going to go out, today was defiantly going to be a good one. “okay Tay you can take a photo when im on the horse” its all cool ive got one of your bum already hahaha” “what when did you take that” “when you were walking out the door duh” “aaaaggg please don’t show anyone please” “just relax Harry im not going to show anyone its just for me” “so you like my bum then?” “Well maybe” “hahahahaha don’t lie Tay I know you do” after that the drive was silent it wasn’t awkward occasionally he would look over to me and smile, he was so cute and that smile, and im staring straight at him not obvious at all. “And now why are you looking at me like that?” “no reason just thinking” “oh okay” with that he grabbed my had and gave it a squeeze, it felt like fireworks going of just his touch made as if everything was fine and nothing could ever go wrong, what was it about him that made me feel so safe? We pulled into the drive way and parked the car we got out and Harry came over to me and took my hand it was so nice to have someone that cared, about me. I walked over to whisper and groomed him quickly and then when to get his tack, I tacked him up and that’s when harrys facial expressions changed he went from having a smile to this look of im gonna die it was so funny, but he looked so cute the way he pulled his face. “Come on scaredy cat its not that bad, grab my helmet” “okay, must I put it on?” “yes I don’t want you bashing your brains out” he grabbed it and put it on and I gave him leg up, he looked like a natural he sat in the right position and all, until we started walking, “go slower why you going so fast” “Harry im not going fast we walking, and besides by this weekend you have to be jumping and its already Tuesday, and you are saying a walk is fast?” “Well im scared what do you expect?” “Im sorry we just need to get going now” I showed him how to hold the reins and turn and stop and he seemed to be doing great until Jordon showed up. “And what’s going on here now Tay, can’t your new boyfriend ride?” “Yes he can he just hasn’t ridden in a long time that’s all!” well we will see this weekend” what was his problem can’t he just leave me alone; I don’t need him and all his problems.

After an hour Harry was doing well he could trot and walk, we made a lot of progress today now tomorrow I just have to get him to canter and maybe jump.

We walked back to the stables and I untacked whisper and went to have his legs washed off Harry walked next to me and was holding my hand he was so cute, pity this has to stay like this he is famous and well im just me and that’s all I was ever going to be. I washed whispers legs off and put him back in his stable and walk with Harry to the car. It was so peaceful and so clam, we jumped into the car and off we went back home. “So did you enjoy yourself?” “Yeah it was okay” “that’s good”. He took my hand and kissed it and there were those sparks again was this going to happen every time he did something? I have never felt this not even with Jordon, and we dated for a year, was this bad or was it just in my head? All theses feeling? Im so confused …..

“And now what’s wrong Tay?” “No nothing just thinking” “oh do you wana talk about it?” “Na im all fine” “okay then suit yourself” we pulled into the driveway and jumped out the car. “Where the others why is the other car gone?” “I have no idea, guess its just you and me” next thing I new he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder “Harry put me down, Harry please” he opened the door and went up stairs and dropped me on my bed. “Get showered and dress nice meet me down stairs in half an hour” “why Harry what’s goi” “don’t ask just do” and he ran out and closed the door, what the hell was going on I hate going out and not knowing where. I got unchanged and went to shower, after a nice shower I dried my hair and got something to wear, I decided on skinny jeans and a off the shoulder T and some pumps I hope this looks fine, I remember he did say he wanted to go to the movies and this outfit was fine then.

I walked down stairs to Harry who was already waiting. “What took you so long?” “Well excuse me Mr. impatient” “sorry let’s just go” he grabbed my hand and marched to the car. “Mind telling me where we going?” “No it’s a surprise” “well fine then”

We drove down the road and pulled into and empty parking lot, was he lost or something there was nothing here? “Harry there’s no one here?”

“yes there is”

NOTE

Hay guys please let me know where you think they should be and what they should do, keep in mind that the others have to be there to. Please let me know soon.

Tnx  xoxoxo