Wasp

We finally got to the show, Motionless In White went on in a few minutes, everyone was already by the stage waiting. Pandora and I are on the side of the stage. They finally came out and everyone started screaming, they started playing "Contemptress" and the crowd went wild.

Every once and a while Chris would glance down at me making be blush. They finally finished up with "Generation Lost" and they can running off the stage saying goodnight. Chris walked up to me while the boys went back to the bus and gave me a soft kiss. I looked up at him and and he had a look in his eye, but I couldn't tell what it was."You want to get out of here?" Chris asked me in a lustful tone "Yeah sure." He picked me up over his shoulders.

Chris threw me up against the back lounge door kissing me hard and passionately. Chris tugged on my shirt asking for permission to take it off, and I gladly pulled my hands over my head as he pulled it over. He began kissing my neck forcing a soft moan to leave my mouth. I could feel Chris smirk beneath his kiss, and he started to move us on to the bed and laying over me."Chris just fuck me already!" I said not being able to with stand him not being in me already.

With no time wasted Chris quickly stripped me from my pants and panties, and he quickly took off his pants and boxers. I moaned as he entered me quick and hard, he kept the pace at a fast speed sending me over my head. I knew I was getting close but I wanted to be in charge, so I flipped us over with me on top of Chris. He gave me a surprised looked, but he kept thrusting in me until he started getting sloppy. Soon we both came and I fell beside him out of breath. I quickly rolled over to cuddle him and traced his tattoos until I went into a deep sleep.