You Make My Heart Skip A Beat

-+-+-+-+-+- Pandora's POV +-+-+-+-+

After Alex left I finished Cameron, Sam, and Ben with their guitar shots."Okay guys that was the last one." I said laughing at the funny pose they made." Thanks love we appreciate your work." Cameron said winking at me. "Oh no don't you dare start Cameron James Lindell." Ben said hitting him in the arm. "What did I do wrong?" Cameron said hitting him back laughing knowing what he meant. "No flirting with Pandora we all know who will get mad if they see you talking to her." Ben said chuckling."Umm what do you mean someone will get mad if they see him talking with me?" I said shyly asking Ben. "Oh love, let's just say someone here has a taste for you." Ben said looking at Sam laughing. Not knowing who he was talking about I continued finishing putting up the equipment.

"So do y'all want to go and get some coffee at Starbucks?" I asked them. "Oh my gosh yes I would love to get some coffee." Sam squealed, while the others nod and laugh at Sam. "Well off to Starbucks we go." I chuckled. The boys all rushed down to my car while I got my keys and locked the front door to the studio. I was looking at my phone while walking to the car not paying any attetion I ran into someone. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." I said shyly while looking up to see who I had ran into. There in front of me stood Danny "No problem love, I wasn't paying any attention myself." He said chuckling. I started to feel my cheeks turn red so I kept my head down and continued walking to my car.

We all got into my car, and went to the nearest Starbucks, I got a large mocha Frappuccino, and so did they. After we got our order we went to sit down and started to talk about they're life and how it's been so far on the road. After we all got done with our drinks we went driving around. James pointed out a park that was nearby, when we got there we all get out, and went to the swings. There weren't enough swings for all of us, so I had to sit on Cameron's lap. I looked over at Danny and I could tell he was jealous. So I guess Danny was the one Ben was talking about. Me, and James got up to run around acting like crazy people.

A hour passed and it was time to get back to the Studio, when we got there we all went inside and got ready for the show, I wore black shorts, and a black T-shirt that said "Bitches love Danny Worsnop" with my black Van's. Alex wore black shorts as well with leggings that had White skulls on them, also a black cardigan with black and white creepers. After Alex got done, she left the room. A minute later, I left the room and saw her and Chris hugging but i didn't say anyting. "Come on love birds! We gotta go!" Said Ricky. We all went out the door, I got on AA's tour bus and Alex got on MIW's tour bus, then we left for the show.