chapter 6: Teeth

* trigger warning mentions of blood*

Remington's p.o.v.

" Remington!! Wake up!! My parents are home." Andy says while shaking me.

I begin to yawn and stretch. " what time is it?" I ask.

" its 5pm. " he says.

" how long was I out?" I ask.

" for about 6 hours. Don't worry i fell asleep too. I just woke up to my parents car." He says while kissing my cheek. " you're adorable when you sleep." I blush and smile.

" thanks. You're quite handsome yourself." I tell him while still blushing.

He smiles and kisses my cheek once more. " we should go check on your clothes so you can get dressed and I can take you home."

" but what about your parents?"

" they will be fine. They actually support me with my sexuality unlike other parents should. So they wont mind you being around. "

I smile happily, cause that's how my mom and brothers are. They support me 100%. So that's good to know his parents do too.

" same here!"

" really?" He asks. " you're parents support too?"

" well my mom and siblings." I tell him.

" what about your dad?" He asks.

" he left when I was born. I never got to see or meet him. Nor did my little brother. My older brother has, but he was young back then. My older brother has been a father figure to me and my little brother. So we consider him like a dad to us. " I explain to Andy who nods.

" I'm sorry."

" it's okay Andy. Its not your fault."

" I know I just feel bad. "

" well I should get dressed, so I can head home. My mom and little brother are probably worried." I tell him.

He gets my clothes out of the dryer and hands them to me. He shows me the bathroom where I soon get changed. Once I'm done I walk out and hand him his clothes.

He takes his clothes and sets them on his bed. " shall we go now?" He asks.

" can I meet your parents first tho?" I ask with a smile.

" sure. Let's go meet them." He says as we walk downstairs to where his parents are.

They look up upon hearing us walking in. " oh hey Andy. Is this your new boyfriend?" His mom asks.

Andy blushes some and then looks at me and back at his parents. " yes. His names is Remington."

" oh what a lovely name. Nice to meet you Remington. I'm Amy and this is my husband Chirs." His mom said.

" nice to meet you guys too." I tell them with a smile.

Amy then looked at Andy and said," he's a keeper. "

Andy blushed and nodded. " he sure is." He then kissed my cheek and his parents smiled.

" well I have to get him home. His mom is probably worried about him." Andy told his parents.

" awww... well I hope we see you again soon." Amy said with a smile.

" don't worry, you will." I said before walking out the door with Andy.

" your parents seem nice." I tell him.

" yeah they are."

" why did you tell them I'm your boyfriend?" I aks him a bit confused.

" maybe I want you to be my boyfriend." He says.

I blush even more. " I would love that. "

" me too." He says. He then leans in and kisses me and I blush more, but kiss back.

I think to myself man this guy is gonna be the death of me.

I pull away from the kiss and feel my fangs poke out. I then smell...blood?

I start to feel myself shift and I see Andy back away scared again. I then run off to where I smell the blood.

I soon hear Andy call after me and follow me.

" Andy go!!! Stay away from me!!! Its not safe!!!" I tell him.

" but Remi!? I want to help you!!" He calls back to me.

" Andy just go back home!!! Get inside!!! Its not safe!!! I'm not safe!!" I tell him. Soon enough he listens and gets back inside.

When I get near where the smell of blood is, I'm shocked at what I see.