Chapter 11: monster ( under my bed )

Remington's p.o.v.

Ever since I met Andy, my life's been hard. Of course I love him and he's been helping me keep my inner demon calm. But I feel like it's not enough.  These past months I've killed atleast 6 people. Two of them were bullies, but that's not an excuse. I know I'm not a murderer, but I can't control my inner demon.

Andy helps train me, but....f*** I don't know what I'm even trying to say anymore.  All I know is I feel myself getting stronger. This power I have is starting to get out of control and I'm terrified I'm gonna lose myself to it.

I don't know where this came from or how I got it, but I'm scared. My mom and brothers don't even know what's going on. I left them and don't even tell them where I was going. I can't go back now, cause I don't wanna end up hurting them. They're safer without me around.

Andy is the only one who knows about this and I'm happy I have him by my side helping me go through this. All the training I've done I feel like it's gone to waist and hasn't been helping.

I see Andy walking up to me. I look up at him," Hey. " I tell him as I put my head in my hands as I feel stress come over me.

" You doing okay?" He asks me as he sits down by me.

" Not really. I'm stressed, overwhelmed, and feel like I haven't gotten no where with anything. " I admit to him. " I just don't know what to do anymore." I sigh.

Andy's P.O.V.

" I can tell you this my love, don't give up. Keep trying and work harder. I know you can do this. Just believe in yourself. You got me, I'll always be hear by your side to help you through this. We're in this together okay. " I smile and tell him. I can see him smile and blush some as he wipes his eyes.

" Thanks hun. " He says to me. " How do you always know what to say to cheer me up?"

I shrug my shoulders. " I have my ways. Now what do you say, we go take a nice warm shower and go to bed to rest. "

Remington nods. " I would love that. " He says to me as he gets up and stretches from sitting. I get up to and take his hand as we go to shower.

- 15 minutes later-

After showering and getting into some comfy clothes we go to bed and lay down cuddling. We soon drift off to sleep after awhile.

Remington's P.O.V.

Thought Out the night I toss and turn from a nightmare I was having. I wake up and decide to go get some water. I walk back into the room and I see this shadow slowly creep out from under the bed. My eyes go wide and I shake in fear as it makes it's way up the wall in front of me.

I look over at Andy and see he's dead asleep. I kinda figured as he's been training with me and worked himself. I shake the thought away and look back at the figure.

"Hi my dearest son. I see you have obtained my power and abilities." The shadow figure says.

" Umm...who are you? " I asked confused and a bit creeped out. Why did it call me son?

" I'm sorry how rude of me. I'm your father Remington. You never knew me, cause I'm a Vampire. " He says.

I'm shocked at what he said. How can this be? " M-My Father? A Vampire? That's why I'm the way I am? How come my brothers never got it? Why just me?" I just don't understand.

" You see Remington, it's very common for only one Vampires child to obtain it's power. You happen to be the only child of mine to get this power. Only you happen to be more stronger than I thought to be. I don't know how you managed to get the shift shaping ability from. Anyways Remington I have to go. I'll speak more to you tmrw. " He tells me as he disappears into the shadows.

I stand by the bed comprehending on what just happened. I don't get it, all this time my dad has been a Vampire? Maybe that's why mother hid the fact about our dad. She didn't want us to know about him and who he was. Because he's a freakin vampire?!?!

I had to be the only son of his to be born a vampire. Just F***ing Great. I shake my head and get back in bed to try and sleep.

I wonder what tmrws going to be like. I know I can't wait to explain this to Andy when he wakes up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my fellow readers. Finally a new chapter update. It's been awhile I know, I've heard hella writers block and been with stuff on my own out here in the world. I'll try and be more on here to update as much as I can.

Anyways i hope you enjoy this chapter.