11.

Mad's POV

I grabbed Jack's arm and was about to try to pull him to the bed but remembered I had super strength.

I picked jack up and slung him over my shoulder and walked to the bed and laid him down. I sighed again and went to get a wet rag to put on his forehead.

God damn it Jack. I thought while I was walking back to the room. I walked in and saw Jack was awake.

I threw the towel at his face and stormed out of the room, hearing his cries for me to stay, behind me. I walked to the window. It was dark out now and probably not the safest time to flee.

I groaned and turned to see Jack standing over me, frowning. He put his hands on my arms.

"Mad, there's something I need to tell you." He said, staring me straight in the eye. "I lied about something." He sighed finally. My eyes widened. Jack lied to me?! Was he dating someone?! Why is that the first thought that came to mind?! Is it Jill?! No! Why am I thinking this?!

"Thinking what?" Jack said suddenly, a confused look on his face.

I felt the heat rush to my face. "Nothing! Continue!" I said frantically waving my hands in front of my face.

He sighed. "On Halloween...I lied about why I said we where dating. I said it was because I was just in a weird jacked up mood but really it was because....because..." He looked away.

"Why Jack?" I said, suddenly interested.

"Because I wanted it to be real!" He blurted out.

I stood there for a second.

This is not real. This is a dream. I am dreaming. If this is not real, I'll go insane.

Without thinking I reached up and grabbed Jack's face and smashed my lips onto his black ones.

At first he tensed up but then slowly melted into the kiss. The kiss tasted sweet with the slight hint of the metallic taste of blood. He snaked his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Jack's POV

This better be real or I'll jump off a cliff. We just stood there in the living room of the small cabin, kissing.

I thought I would kill this girl.

Man what a mistake that would have been.

Something was off though. Not about Mad, but about how there was only one man back at her house, and hot no one had followed us here. I mean how could someone not see a 8 foot tall clown run through town.

I cracked an eye and glanced out the window, I saw something! I could just be paranoid but I thought...

I pulled away from Mad and she gave me a confused look. I put a long finger over my lips in a 'quiet' symbol. She nodded and moved closer to my side.

Suddenly I heard something shuffle, then with in the time span of 5 seconds, my life and Mad's turned into a living hell.

Literally.

~*~*~*~*~

A/N

I'm sorry it's taken such a long time with getting this chapter uploaded! I hope you guys liked it though!

I know I left a cliff hanger, but that's what's awesome about suspenseful books!

<3

~Nova