01.

Tyler's POV

I grabbed my backpack and my black and green motorcycle helmet and ran out the door, locking it behind me.

Today was the first day of my senior year at high school. I had just moved to London in a little house by the woods. It was a nice, a little small, but who else would be there? Both my parents are dead and I had no siblings.

I got on my black motorcycle and put my helmet on. I turned the key and I rode out of the driveway and down the street. I pasted few houses, most had oldish people living in them. Considering I just turned 18, I was probably the youngest on this street. I have long brown hair, green eyes and I was quite tall, 5' 11".

I saw my high school coming into view, I cranked down on the gas, riding faster. I leaned into the turn to my school parking lot. I saw lots of kids starring at me and I pulled into a parking spot. I took the key out of the ignition and shoved it into my pocket. I took my helmet off and shook my hair out.

I heard some wolf whistles near me, I looked up and saw a group of guys winking at me and pointing. I was surprised! I mean, I wasn't anything special, I was wearing a blue and green plaid button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows, grey worn jeans and black converse.

I hung my helmet on my bike and walked into school. I stepped into the office and received my schedule, eh not a bad one either.

First period was Art. I loved to draw, and not to root my own horn but I'm good at it. I carried a drawing book everywhere I go.

I walked to my locker witch was locker 378. I unlocked it and shoved my stuff in. I looked at my sheet again and started to wander around the halls looking for Mr. Chester's classroom.

I bumped into someone "oh god. Sorry, I have no idea were I'm going." I glanced into the boy I had bumped into's, blue eyes. "Hey no it's chill, your that new girl right? Tyler? I'm Kyle. Not anything really special." He said with a cute British ascent. "Where ya headed?"

"Well I want to get to Mr. Chester's art class but I have no idea were it is!" I said with a chuckle. "It's fine, here let me show you."

Kyle walked me down many hallways until we came across one where he said bye and left. I took a small breath and walked in.

There was a short, scrawny, oldish man (probably mid 50's) with short brown and gray hair standing there holding a paintbrush looking at a painting. I looked around only a few others were there, good, not late, not early. I tapped his shoulder. "Excuse me Mr. Chester? Hi, I'm Tyler." He smiled and I handed him my slip then shook my hand. "Good to see another student join us!" I nodded then sat down.

~TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL~

I walked out of the school and into the parking lot. All of the school was out there either talking, standing around or wrestling around. I walked over to my motorcycle and sliped on my helmet. I started my bike and waited for it to warm up alittle bit. Someone called my name and I turned and saw Kyle jogging over to me. His crazy brown hair floping around. "Tyler?" He said slowing down next to me. I flipped up my visor. "Hey Kyle." He smiled then stepped back and looked at my motorcycle. "Wow nice!" He said his eyes widdend. "I can't believe you ride! Thats cool!" I smiled.

"Thanks! I should probably get going... But here." I handed him my number "Call me and we can hang out!" He grinned then nodded. I put down my visor and rode out of the parking lot.

I stopped at the store to grab some food, when I was done shopping it was getting dark. I started my bike and rode home. I was on my street when I saw something tall standing in the middle of the rode. I swerved and as I swerved I saw... A goth clown?! Smiling at me?! The next thing I knew I had crashed into a tree and I blacked out.

~*~*~*~*~

A/N

Intense

Lawl

~Nova