05.

Tyler's POV

I saw the light, then I saw my mother. She was in a white gown and her brown hair was in a braid. Everyone had always told me I looked like my mother, I just had my fathers eyes.

"Mommy?" I spoke softly. "Tyler, my baby girl..." My mother looked so sad, and yet so happy. "Mommy, why am I here? Am I dead?" I said speaking like a child. She took a deep breath.

"Tyler, listen to me you have an option, but you must make it quickly."

I nodded and listened closely.

"You can join your father and I, in a wonderful world of light, or, you could stay with your friends and live out what your destined to do."

I gasped, I dint want to leave my parents, but I wanted to live a full life. But this would be a chance to see my parents...

Laughing Jack's POV

After Jane's story, we all sat there for a while, I glanced at Tyler's motionless body and realized, she's suppose to be breathing. "She's not breathing!" I growled. "What?!" The others said.

I quickly stood, not knowing what to do. "Guys we have no idea how long she hasn't been breathing for!" Herobrine said. Jane reached over and grabbed her wrist. "She s-still has a p-pulse." She said. "What dose that mean?!" DL said. I face palmed "It means she's still alive!" I snarled. "It also means she needs CPR!" Jane said. That made us all stop. "C, P, R?" All three of us said.

"Why don't we just let her die?" DL said.

"NO!" I bellowed.

He groaned. "Don't tell me you like this girl Jack!" I stood there for a Second. Is that what the feeling was earlier? Me falling in love? Nope. No no, I can't fall in love! But then what was the feeling?! Maybe-

"JACK DO THE CPR NOW!" Jane yelled.

"I don't know what that is!"

"You breath into her mouth and the push on her chest, just hard enough to get her heart pumping!" She flustered, so, I did it.

I walked over to Tyler and put my lips on hers. They tasted sweet and sour at the same time, they where cold and soft. I placed my hands on her chest then pushed down. I breathed into her mouth, then pushed down on her chest again. I repeated the process and each time I put my mouth on hers I felt this spark in my chest. On the sixth time, the spark in my chest lit a fire.

I do love her and she will be mine.

Someone grabbed my shoulder. "Jack, stop, she's dead." I heard this and turned, I straightened up and towered over Herobrine. "No, just let me try again..." I turned back to face her. "No stop Jack, if you do it anymore you could hurt her." Jane said. I staired at Tyler's lifeless body. The fire in my chest didn't stop burning, I still loved her....

I fell back into a chair and sat there, unable to move. Right as I fell in love, the love died.

Tyler's POV

I staired at my mother. I took a step towards her. "I-I don't know..." I studdered and looked down. "What is it like in the wonderful world where you and daddy are?"

She smiled.

"Ah, its wonderful! There is no pain, there is no worry and there is no reason to cry." I smiled and started to walk towards her but stopped. "Back there though are my friends, I think," I smiled "and that stupid goth clown..." I chuckled. "You know when I first met him, he made me crash on my motorcycle! Then he scared the living shit out of me and now he lives with me..." I stopped and my smile faded. "I can't go with you mommy. I love you but I want to stay with my friends, with Jack." She smiled. "I understand." Then everything faded and my eyes snapped open, my whole body filled with pain, and I groaned.

I saw Jack smiling over me and Jane lying next to me smiling as well. Herobrine and Dark Link where high-fiving and cheering. Jack gave me a spontaneous hug and Dark Link snickered. I flinched in his rough embrace but lightly hugged back. I had to admit, it was a little weird of Jack to act like this, but maybe it's good!

Or really bad.

"Wait, why din't anyone take me to the hospital?"

Everyone looked at Jane, and Jack growled. "Hey don't growl at me! What do you think people would say about me? Or where all the blood came from that wasn't ours?"

I nodded. "Your right." I slowly moved my legs over the side of the table, and pushed off, landing on the ground. I tumbled over at impact and grunted.

I was picked up into the air. I looked at Jack holding me. This is defiantly a new Jack. I think I like it so far!

"Can you take me to my room?" I mumbled. He nodded and without a word to the smirking Dark Link, walked up the stairs.

In my room I managed to get to the bathroom, without Jack, and get into the shower. I let the hot water run on my tense body.

I got out of the shower and stepped into the steaming room. I dried off and put a bandage on my wound. I put on sweatpants and a tank top as well. I opened the door to my room, and saw Jack sitting on my bed. "Is Jane okay?" I said. He nodded and came over to help me to my bed.

I laid down on my soft bed and wrapped the covers around me. "Hey Jack. Why are you acting so different?" He sighed and then leaned down and planted a kiss on my forehead. Then started to leave, then mumbled something under his breath, something that sounded like. 'Because I love your shoe' But I was to tired to think about it.

I heard the door shut and I drifted into a dreamless sleep.

~*~*~*~*~

A/N

Sorry about the misspelling in this chapter. It was done on my iPad :3

Well hope you guys enjoyed the introduction to looooove!

Thanks for the support also guys!

Keep it up!

~Nova