He Never Cared

Me and Nate walked to my Math class and went up to my teacher. "Mrs. Valentine hi!" Nate said. "Hello Mr. Maloley what are you doing in here-oh hello Madison" she said "hi" I said bluntly (Omaha's Blunt😂) I was still crying that's why. "Mrs Valentine Madi is dealing with family issues right now and is staying with me and we need to keep Sammy Wilkinson away from her. " He told her. "Um alright. Rorie!" Mrs Valentine said. Rorie walked to the front of the room. "We need to keep Sammy away from Madi" Mrs V told Rorie. "Ok and Hi Nate!" Rorie said smiling "hey Roo" he smiled. I jumped off of Nate's back and me and Rorie went to my locker and Nate talked to Mrs V "Why cant you be near Sammy?" Rorie asked me. "After school......" And I told her everything. She looked speechless. I don't blame her. I only know one girl that has a life worse. And that's my friend Karissa. (Karissa is aka @bangswilk on twitter. She's my best internet friend other that Angie and Kate. So go follow her because she's funny af) Wait. Karissa! "Rorie where is Kari?" I asked her. "Yeah ummm.....well uh" Rorie stuttered. "Damn it tell me where she is!"I yelled. "Madison, she's in the hospital" Rorie said. "Wait.....what?" I asked her tearing up. "Madi she tried to kill herself." Rorie said. I ran to Nate. I was crying fr the second time today. And it's only 8:42 AM. When I got to the classroom I opened the door and everyone looked at me. Nate turned around and saw me crying. "Babygirl what's wrong?" he asked worried. "Nate you have to take me to the hospital! Kari is in the hospital!! Please"i pleaded. "Babygirl calm down. How do you know?" Nate asked me. "Well Rorie just told me and..." I pulled out my phone and Kari had texted me this morning.
'KW😍🙈💁💅
Madi, I don't want to be here anymore. I'm tired of live treating me like I'm bullshit and everything that's going on with you, you just don't have time. So just know I love you and always will. 😭💘'

"She texted me...."i trailed off. "Nate you have to take me." I pleaded to him. "Ok ok I will." Nate said grabbing my hand and walking out the classroom. I let go and ran to Nate's jeep. He ran after me. "Madi wait!" He yelled to me. Next thing I know I hit something and was about to fall when they caught me. "Madison...." the voice said. "Madi why are you crying?" Sammy said. "Sammy, Kari is in the hospital so I need you to move so I can get to Nate's jeep" I said. Sammy's face fell. He loves Karissa. "I'm coming to!" he demanded. "Fine fine I don't care just move!" I said he moved and I ran to Nate's jeep.

(SKIPPING CAR RIDE)
We got there and I ran to the desk. "Where is Karissa Browning?" (that's not Karissa's last name just saying lmao) "Room 319" the lady said. She saw my tears I guess and smiled at me. Next thing I know I hear Sammy am Nate calling my name. "Madison! Dallas Madison Wilkinson!" Nate said. "Yesssss?" I trailed. "What the fuck bro! You just bolted!" Nate said. "Sowwy Nateyyyy!" I said hugging him. I let go and laughed and ran to Kari's room. I walked in and she looked at me. "Madi?" she asked "Hi Kari" I smiled at her. "Why are you here?" she asked. "Really? I didn't get your text so I feel like I ignored you and I'm the reason your in this bed!!" she just looked at the door and the door opened and the bitch walked in