Chapter 1

Hey!! My name is Dallas Fisher. My best friends name is Lilah Turner. We are inseparable. I don't know what I would do without her. She lives with me in the LA Orphanage. Mrs. Tossen told us today that we are having visitors that might wanna adopt us! As in together! I am so excited and so is lilah. I'm happy that we will be together. Me and Lilah decided to dress alike. We put on a neon green crop top that said "twins!" In neon blue with some white Hollister shorts. Mrs. Tossen got us the shorts and crop top for our 13th birthday. Also me and Lilah have the same birthday. July the 7th, 2001. Anyways. We both had white rainbow flip flops from Mrs. Tossen on our 12th birthday. So we were matching. Mrs. Tossen knocked on our door. "People are here to see y'all- Y'all are vswearing the outfits I have you!" She said with excitement. "Yes m'am!" we said in unison and then laughed. "Come on Lilah!" I yelled and grabbed her wrist and dragged her down the stairs. There stood 9 really cute boys. They all looked at me and Lilah. One had a neon green bandana that matched our shirts. He said " Hey Dallas! Hey Lilah!" we said hey at the same time. Then the boy introduced us to all of the boys. The boy with the bandana said that his name was Taylor. Me and Lilah say between Taylor and the boys named Cameron. Taylor said that he was going to adopt me and Cam was going to adopt Lilah. I swear these boys look familiar. I just can't put my finger on it. Taylor and Cam said to go pack our stuff while they signed the papers. Nash and Matt came with us upstairs. Nash told us that we had our own rooms at their house and that all the boys live together so that me and Lilah could live together! I was so happy. Matt told us not to pack the clothes that the orphanage gave us because his bestfriend Mahogany, Cams sister Alexis, and Taylor's sister Sam would be taking us shopping later today. So me and Lilah didn't have anything to pack. We said goodbye to everyone and went to their car. We went to Verizon for some reason. "Why are we here?" Lilah asked Cam. "We are going to get y'all a phone. If you are gonna live with us you have to have a phone." He said with a smile on his face. Me and Lilah looked at each other and smiled. We walked in and the man at the counter said hey to the boys. "We are here to buy these girls a phone." Taylor said pointing to me and Lilah. "Ok! Do you want IPhones?" "YES!" Me and Lilah said in unison. All the boys laughed and me and lilah picked out pink iPhone 5C. "Thank you So much!" we said in unison again. They smiled and said "YOU ARE WELCOME!" we both life proof cases. That we neon green and had our names on the back in neon blue. We we got to our house we went in and logged in to the wifi. The password was me and Lilah's names which I thought was so sweet.

••••••••••••••

Heyo!!!!! Wassup?! First chapter was ok I guess. I introduced my bestfriend Lilah!! Love ya lilah! anyways hope y'all liked it.

Stay Nashty🌈

Rayes💋👯