Deserted classroom

This isn't actually scary, but I tried to make it scary at 3 AM when I could barely keep my eyes open and should have been sleeping

I was the only one in the classroom. I was asked to stay after class to talk about my test grade. Mrs. Kalinin had told me to take a seat in front of her desk while she went on an errand that would have normally taken 10 minutes tops. She had been gone for 47. The hairs on the back of my neck were tingling. I felt like I was being watched. But that was impossible. No one else was in the room. Now that I think about it, I hadn't seen anyone walk past the door since Mrs. Kalinin had left. I got that feeling that I was being watched again. I turned around quickly, to see what looked like a rat turned toward me through the huge window that stretched all along the wall to my right. If that was a rat, though, it must have been the biggest one that I had ever seen. It looked as big as a dog, but it was the skinniest and most ragged thing ever. Its dirty, grimy grey fur had patches missing, and it hung off of its boney frame. I looked at its face to see its muzzle was twisted, like someone had grabbed it and turn it hard enough to break it. Where its eyes should have been, there were just black holes, like a shadow was covering it. I felt a breath on my neck. I turned again to see nothing. It's nothing. It was nothing. I'm fine.  I look over my shoulder to look at the rat. It wasn't there. Suddenly I was struck with an odd thought, if the classroom light was on in front of it, how could I not see its eyes? And why didn't it cast a shadow?            Suddenly I was very much aware of how quiet it was. The teacher still wasn't back. Screeeeechhhh. A sound like nails on a chalkboard filled the air. I spun around to look behind me, though I couldn't tell where the sound was coming from. I caught sight of a shape from the corner of my eye. It was the rat. Inside the classroom. It was sitting on the desk in the corner, its gaze fixed on me. With horror I realized that it wasn't a shadow covering its face. Where the eyeball was supposed to be, you could see right through it to its skull. I realized that the light had gone off. I looked up to see that the lightbulbs were shattered, broken into pieces, with what looked like black ink dripping from them.  I stared at where the trail ended. It was where the rat had been moments before. The screeching sound filled the air again. I looked around wildly, hoping to locate the source of the sound. I saw the rat sitting on its hind legs, right beside the whiteboard, where there was writing. Carved into the board was a message, clearly meant for me, that chilled my bones.
You are next
Suddenly I saw my Mrs. Kalinin staring blankly at me. As I looked at her in horror, her eyes began to disintegrate into ash. Her eye sockets began to bleed the same ink as the ceiling. Her skin started to crack, the black ink seeping through them. The rat just sat there, staring at me with its useless eye sockets. My blood froze. I ran towards the door to find it locked. I felt a cold air draft on the back my neck. I felt the blood draining from my face. I turned around slowly, fearing what I would see. The rat was right in front of me. I couldn't move, I felt like I couldn't breathe. It spontaneously snapped its head to the side leaning forward and towards me. I screamed as I felt its teeth tearing into my skin. I looked down at my arm as I felt pain rack my body in waves. Instead of blood, I was bleeding ink. I saw my bison started to grow black and fuzzy. The last thing I feel before it all goes black is a terrible, ripping pain in my eyes.
Love
Koko❤️💜💚
Words:723