Stranded

"Can I please get some water for my dogs?" I asked. "Only if you have something to put the water in." The stewardess replied. I almost groaned, but then decided that would be rude.
My name is Kenzie, and I'm on my way to my mom's house because my parents are divorced. I have two dogs, a female named Bella and a male named Lucky. And they were thirsty. Very thirsty. But the stewardess wouldn't give me something to put the water in so she could drink. So I did what any sensible person would do. I just went to the water fountains near the back of the plane. My dogs went with me. I turned on the faucets and let Bella and Lucky lean up to drink the water. Then I was about to go back to my seat, but then I felt the plane tilting and everyone started to scream. I pushed my dogs behind the water fountains. Then I got in after them. I heard a crash. Then everything went black.

(Bella is on the left and Lucky is on the right)

When I woke up I didn't know where I was. Then I remembered the crash I heard and realized that the plane had crashed. My dogs were ok. I got up and went to my seat, because even thought he plane was tilted, I held on to the seats and got to my seat. I didn't even look at the other seats, scared at what I would see. I just called out "is anyone there?". No one answered, but I heard a small bark. I looked over to where it was coming from, and I saw 2 puppies. They were both corgis. I picked them both up. It couldn't be that hard to take care of 2 puppies.

Right?

Right?

Love
Koko💜💚❤️