14: what an eventful day

Start from the beginning

The morning classes went by real fast, but for someone who is aware of everything, I feel like I've been sitting down on my chair for 24 hours. I swear if Namju and Kyung weren't sitting behind me the whole time, then I would have died right on my chair from boredom. The two friends have been talking to themselves and I've just been listening while Stage Me diligently does her role as a Straight B's student. I'm glad that Stage Me studies hard, but to be honest, I get headaches because of her hard work. 

I stood up after sitting down for God knows how long and stretched. I raised my arms above my head and continued to stretch. Then hell broke loose when I heard someone wolf whistle at me. Before I could turn around to see who did it, I felt Kyung's presence behind me and in one second he stood in front of me, blocking that person's view. Then I heard Namju spoke up, and let me tell you I'm scared now. Scared for whoever wolf-whistled at me.

"Who was it?" Namju growled protectively.

I stood up properly, my hands falling back to my sides and I looked around my classroom, trying to find anyone who looked guilty. Then I found the culprit and Kyung did, too. Kim Yangil avoided our gazes and it became even more obvious when Kim Iljin slapped his arm and scolded him by rolling her eyes and leaving his side. Right after that Namju walked over to Yangil's chair and glared at him.

"Apologize, now," My cousin orders, making me shudder at his tone.

Yangil scoffs and looks back at Namju. "And why should I? I didn't do anything."

"You didn't do anything?" Kyung spoke up while walking over to the other side of the bully's chair. "If you didn't do anything, then why do you look so guilty, hm?"

Then Yangil looks at me and sighs. "I'm sorry," He hurriedly said.

Namju and Kyung look back at me with the expression asking me 'is that enough?'. Then I nodded my head and the two boys walked back to our side of the classroom. After that drama, another stage started before I could thank thee two.

사작!

Stage me was standing by the doors of the classroom while glancing over at Juda and Namju. Once again as the Cupid of the two, Stage me started talking to herself in her head about what Namju should say and do in front of Juda now. I sighed at her thoughts and wondered how the Writer can be so corny, cringy and cheesy. Then Danoh walks over to me and waves, but Stage me is too busy to notice her. Danoh realizes that I'm in a stage and smiles, waiting for it to end. Then she frowns when she sees Namju and Juda. After Namju talked to Juda about her pink keychain and making her his errand girl starting today for what she did to his school uniform and cheek, the stage for the two main characters ended and I slouched from the posture that Stage me did.