Final battle

Chapter 19:

                                                                           FiNaL bAtTlE

      I stopped infront of my dorm and took a deep breath.My clothese where gone already and my wings where gone.I had my long black hair in a pony tail that falls to my hip.

      "Here goes nothing." I stepped inside the building and looked around.Shade was nowear to been seen!I can't belive that he stode me up! I was getting mad at Shade untill something stopped me.A cold hand,a cold voice and a cold feeling.I felt the hand on my sholder and I stayed still.

       "Don't worry I'll treat you very kind." The voice was so close that I could feel the brething.

      "Who are you?" I said with a firm voice and face.

      "I am your dad don't you remebere?" I was pale.My dad can't come to life! He just can't,he's dead!

      "No my dad died 5 years ago! You are just here to get me to come back huh?" I asked witha grin

      "No I am your dad and you can't denie it Scarlett." Hes voice made chills go down my back.I didn't dare to look back.

      "I can denie it all I want.You are just a spy from that lab that does tests on my body!" I jerked away and looked back.That cold hand belong to Andrew.My dad brother!

      "Scarlett!" Shade came running throught the fount door right behind Andrew.

       "Shade!" I couldn't move,the shock was too shocking.

       "Be quite,you brat." Andrew held a hand to Shade face and a huge gust of wind pushed him hard into the pole that was outside our dorm.

       "Shade!" I tried to run to him but Andrew stopped me.

        "Where were we?" He grinned.I hated that grin.

        "SHUT UP!!!" I yelled at him and kicked him in the head.He put both hands to his bald head even the 1 that was covering the door.I ran to Shade who was tring to get up.

        "Scarlett are you ok?" Shade asked holding on to my sholder.

         "Is it realy time to be asking that?You're hurt!" He was bleeding on his leg and arms!

         "I'm fine." He slid right back down to the ground.

          "No you are not." I grabed my bandaide that had a hello kitty on it.Then placed it on Shade leg that was bleeding.

          "Thanks." He grined and got up.His other cuts where small so it was ok.

          "You little brat!" I heard Andrew screaming at me.I ran to 1 side of the door and put my toung out and wiggled it.

          "Catch me if you can!" I teased and ran.

          "Come here you brat!" He chased after me and sooner or later he was out of breath.

           "Cat got your toung?" I asked him.Then he did the worst thing that you can do.He turned into a big monster that was like the 1 we killed yesterday and today!

          "How do you think of me now?" He roared throught out the rooftop.

          "Umm this." I chanced into my dress and jumped up to his face. "Die." Then I put my wand infrount of his face and expload him!

          "Scarlett! He's still alive!" I heard Shade said.A hand came to my face.It swated my like a fly and I landed hard in cement!

           "I'm not giving up that easyly." I standed up and tried to stop wobbling.

          "Oh you still want to fight? Well bring it on!" His head came back and he was bigger!

           "Ok say hello to Mom and Dad for me." I grined as I jumped but was stopped! Shade had grabbed me and hid!

           "You have to aim for his heart." He told me in a small voice.

           "But where is it?" All I saw on that thing was gray globs.

            "He has 10 layers to cover it.So the only way is to sacrifice your live to kill it." Shade said slowly.

           "So that means.." I can't see Shade or Amy again?

            "Nobody was braved to kill it so thats why it was living for 1 million years." Shade explain.

             "Well time to go to work." I stode up and walked outside. "It was nice knowing you Shade.I love you." I said sofely. Then I jumped and aimed for the gray thing heart and let go my powers at full power.