Scarlett Gem

I was just 5 years old back then but in can still see it clearly.The car was shaking like an earth quake.

"Honey get Scarlett and run!!" It's the biggest earthquake we had in years.But befor she could can save me...We had chrash.My mother who protected me till the end was coved in Scarlett red blood and was laying on the floor.

"Scarlett grow up to be a nice and pretty girl.Promise me."She help out her hand slowly.I took it and said words I broke 5 years later.

"I promise."

Chapter 1:

ScArLeTt

I wanted to forget it all but the pain made me remeber.I forgot if I cryed that day but i did know i broke that promise.A hot tear ran down my face and on to the wet,cold floor.

"Mom I'm sorry"I tryed to hold my tears in but they flow out.I drop to my knees.The rain dropped on my head I was holding my head in my hand.Tears dropped.

"What are you doing?" A cold voice said but warm some how.The rain stopped dropping on my head but it was still raining.I looked up at a boy about my age benting down."What are you doing??"He ask again.Ah again that cold voice.

"Why do you care?"I told he with the tears still coming down my cheek.

"Because your sitting on the side walk." I stode up and wipe my tears away .Huh? I thought. He's taller than me.

"I'm ok...You can go now." Surprisely he didn't go away.

"What's your name?"He cold voice gave me the creeps.

"Scarlett....Scarlett Gem." I said looking away.

"Hey,do you have some where to live?"

"No"I started to walk away.

"Then live with me." Was this boy crazy!!!!?????