I'm sick and tired of Courtney being like this towards me. No matter how many times she told me not to tell anyone what she did to me, I had to! I can't carry on like this. I went to the head of bullying in our school and asked for a bullying counselor. Her name was Kate. I had multiple sessions talking  to her about what was going on and receiving lots of advice and booklets on not retaliating back. She promised me that it would all end if I told her who it was bullying me. Did it every get sorted? No. Did she break her promise? Yes. And to think, I confided in her.

*In class*

If you get your phone out at all in this school, you instantly get it taken off you and a parent or guardian has to either pick it up or write a note to hand in and you get it at the end of the day. It's bloody ridiculous! If you have your earphones in, it's not as bad. But you still get a warning. Today, I had mine in and had Radio 1 coming through them. They were loud enough to hear Nick, but still hear the teacher. I had to put the wire on my back and over the top of my ear, like an earpiece a singer uses to perform with so that the wire would be hidden.

"We have a competition going on today with the one and only... One Direction everybody!" Excitement was coursing through the tone of Nick's voice.

Hearing One Direction made my excitement levels rise from zero to off the scale. I have way too much love for them. They are favourite band of all time! I love all of their songs, but Moments or I Wish have to be my favourite songs by the band.

"Hey everyone out there in radio land!" Niall exclaimed down the mic. His Irish accent sent shivers down my spine.

"Now this competition guys, what's it all about?"

"Well Nick, we've decided that we want to give back to the fans. So we decided that if you are the 100th caller, you win a week with us at our complex in London. The winner would be sleeping at thee complex for the week and all food, transport and facilities are provided for them." Harry spoke, the expression of excitement clear in the tone of his voice.

"A very strange but interesting ides. So, when is this going to be happening?"

"We've decided on this week. The lines at management open at 4 tonight and if your the 100th caller, then we will come and pick you up tomorrow at 6 pm and bring you to our complex. However, make sure you have your bill payers permission to call in. Also, if you're under the age of 18, make sure you have your parent or guardians permission to call in and also be away from home for a week with five lads." Liam advised. Of course Daddy Direction had to keep everyone in place!

"Well that sounds like fun! Good luck to everyone out there. Here is what you have been waiting all week for. This is their new single from the new album, this is Live While We're Young. Enjoy!"

Wow, this is amazing! This style of music is different than what they usually produce, but it's definitely different in a good way. I wish the new album was out now. I just can't wait to hear the new sound. I looked at the clock on the wall and realised it was dinnertime. Finally the bell rang and well, wish me luck!

*After School - At Home*

Great! That's the best way to embarrass yourself in front of the whole neighbourhood! Covered in ketchup. I better go and quickly take a shower so I won't get everything covered in sauce. I hate when things get dirty! All thanks to Courtney it looks like a bottle of red paint exploded all over me. I carefully ran upstairs, slipping with every step I took. I went to the bathroom when I had finally got upstairs and turned the shower on instantly to let the water heat up. Trying to get my clothes off was fun! I literally had to peel my clothes off just so they weren't stuck to my skin. Overall, the sauce wasn't just bad for looks but skin as well as it could have caused a bad reaction with my eczema. Finally getting my clothes off and into the sink so that the sauce wasn't all over the floor, I got into the shower. I eventually washed it all off and then went onto my normal routine. I washed my hair with apple scented shampoo and the same scented conditioner. Switching it up scent wise, I washed my body with strawberry body wash. After, the freezing cold air and floor became excited as the wait for my arrival was no longer. To bring back some heat, I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my frame and walked to my room. I went to my wardrobe and got my recently new Batgirl pajamas out. Once I had put them on, I towel dried my hair and put it into a high ponytail, wringing the water out the end of my air sometimes. Grabbing my phone from my bedside table, I checked the time. It was almost four so I ran downstairs and sat on the sofa. Ten seconds until four...

Ten...

Nine...

Eight...

Seven...

Six...

Five...

Four...

Three...

Two...

One...

It's four! I dialed the number for their management as soon as I could. I waited about five seconds for them to answer, the deafening silence killing me. Once they answered and the automated voice began to speak, I couldn't believe what it revealed to me...

A/N: Hey so if you read this I hope you enjoyed it and if you did leave a comment and vote? Thanks and if you want me to carry this on just tell me in a comment and I will try to get the next part on as soon as possible for you! :) And I'm sorry that I left you on a cliffhanger hehe :P

~Leah xx