Chapter 6: Dads And Sickness

Chapter 6

"DAD?!" 

"Hey princess." 

"What are you doing here?" 

"I came back. My life has gone off tracks since I found out that your mum has died. I just need to be around family now try to get my life back on track." 

"Hurry up and get inside you must be freezing!" He quickly got inside the house after I moved away from the door. I shut the door as fast as I could and ran up to my dad and gave him the biggest hug ever. 

"Woah be careful there young lady." He said laughing. He instantly hugged back though which i was so happy about. 

"I've missed you so much! I can't believe that your finally back again! I love you daddy." 

"I love you too princess and I've missed you so much too!" I let go from the hug and smiled at him then went into the living room to go back to watching TV and noticed that friends was on. I did a little happy dance then I heard the creaking of the stairs which meant that my dad was going to his room. It's weird calling someone my dad again since what happened but I guess I will eventually get used to it. After about 5 minutes of just thinking of random things I heard the stairs creak again meaning he was coming back down. He walked straight past me, without saying anything, and went straight into the kitchen. From then on all I heard was bangs and clatters. Me being curious and this is technically my house now, I went to go see what was going on. As soon as I walked through the arch way I couldn't believe the sight before me. Flour all over the floor, along with eggs, blueberries, marshmallows, cocoa powder, milk and worst of all... The carrots. "What the hell happened?!" 

"Sorry I was trying to surprise you by making blueberry and strawberry muffins, some hot chocolate with marshmallows and some carrot sticks. I know how much you love them." 

"It's okay I'm just not used to having this much mess." I said with a smile. I just started laughing my head off when I realised where he was. Straight in the middle of the eggs and flour and cocoa and to top that off, he had an egg and egg shell on top of his head. I couldn't stop laughing for what seemed like ages until my dad asked me what was so funny. I pulled out my mirror for him to see what he looked like and as soon as he looked in the mirror he ROFL ed, literally. As soon as I saw him like that I couldn't hold it in anymore. I started screaming with laughter and tears were streaming down my face. I looked towards my dad and he looked and was acting just like me. About 5 minutes later we calmed down and I went upstairs to go get a shower. Thank god we had 2 bathrooms. We defiantly need them now! I took a quick shower and got ready for bed. I quickly grabbed my phone and went on twitter. I forgot to tell you guys something. The boys found out my twitter by sneaking on my phone when I was knocked out and when I say the guys I mean Louis. He looked at my profile, saw what my bio said and found out my twitter name. Louis being Louis he told the rest of the boys, they followed me and now I have around 3 million followers. I typed a quick tweet saying:

'@PiperToTheLauren: So happy right now! :-D'

After sending the tweet I put my phone on charge next to my bed and got into bed. I mustn't of been asleep long when my phone started to vibrate. I picked it up and noticed it was a twitter notification so I launched the app open and found out that it wasn't a mention or a follow, it was a DM (direct message) (some people don't know. Please don't take the piss out of them. It's not always their fault). I clicked on the icon to view my messages. I saw who it was and gasped, dropped my phone, ran to the bathroom and for some reason I was sick.

•••••••••• 

Sooooo who do you guys think it was that dm'ed her? And what a surprise that it was her dad!  

If there is any mistakes in this it's because I'm on my iPad and its broke. It won't flip to go sideways (I've only just got the thing as well!)

I don't think this chapter is very good because I have had writers block that's why I haven't updated but I think it might be going now :D which hopefully means more updates! And guys...

IT'S SNOWING! (Where I am anyway) and hopefully school will be closed tomorrow and I will try to update then but if I don't that's either because I'm at school :'( or I'm laid in bed all day asleep. You get very tired going to bed at 2 in the morning and waking up at 7:30 (still morning) 

Thanks!! ~ Leah xx