New Start

Disclaimer: age gap..
If you don't like it leave it thank you sorry like it's long as Frick... I just like this idea T3T

Edogawa Conan cry hugging the little scientists who shed a few tears not for her but for her detective friend, after taking the organisation down with some help of the FBI and of course Japan's PSB the scientists had manage to bring home a file of her APTX, founding out that there is no antidote it was hard for her to tell the former about it but it had to be done. The cowlick agree with his parents to fake Kudo Shinichi's and Conan's fiction parents death so that they could file an adoption onto Edogawa Conan before they settled everything Haibara gave the cowlick a permanent antidote so that he could tell everything to her girlfriend, she cried in happiness hearing that he is staying for real and had kiss him. He had spent a lot of time for her even went a case came up he manage to deal with it quickly and went for a date with Ran. It was awful for him to fake his death even when he is still alive he won't tell anyone what happen he would told only those who knew, his parents somehow could find a corpse and use it as him putting it inside his car damaging the break so it would look like an accident and of course faking the Edogawa's so making him now Kudo Conan.

Eight years has past (15 years old) and a lot had changed Ran had moved on started to date the clumsy FBI agent Hodou Eisuke, Sonoko is now officially the Suzuki group heiress and were engaged by his boyfriend Makoto, Kogoro and Eri had remarried making the male working back as an officer. The Shōnen Tantei is getting more popular especially Conan and Haibara but they keep humble and share the popularity with their team and for some odd reason Ayumi is now dating Haibara. Kaito KID.... Is still the troublesome thief who would once in a while make a heist to just fool the police task force and for some reason he is more of a prankster when Nakamori Keibu had resigned leaving her daughter Nakamori Aoko take care of the task force. And Conan feelings for Ran had turn into real brother and sister bond as he fall for a certain thief age gapping by 6 years... Yeah.

"Oh come on Ai!" The blonde shook her head "No means No Conan." The cowlick huff at the blonde who didn't let him have a piece of the lemon pie even though there is only the two of them at the Hakase's house "Ai! You did it on purpose! Baking that in front of me!!" "Sit your gay ass down I'm not giving you any." The blonde cross her arm as she smirk yeah she did do it on purpose still not giving the cowlick a slice before the taller could do anything the door open and revealing a Karate champion "... Conan-kun your gay?" The cowlick gulp staring at the floor not meeting the older gaze nodding slowly making the older chuckle "Haha, I'm fine with it don't be ashame your still Conan not someone else." The boy look up smiling brightly making the blonde fake a gag "Hmm? Ran Nee-chan your pretty today going on a date?" The female blush at the comment thanking the boy but shook her head "No I'm gonna go out with Sonoko for her wedding dress wanna come?" The cowlick shake his head but the blonde nod "I would want to." The cowlick glare at the blonde knowing if she leave the house then she will lock it not letting anyone in.

Conan look at the blonde who smirk evilly at him making him sigh, he drop his skateboard and ride it to the town bored out of his mind. He skate until he was at an arcade going in and saw a guy with a lot of tickets of the game he win "He is lucky." The cowlick shrug and walk pass him not minding anyone or anything as he went to change some coins and play the racing game when suddenly someone join him by the side "Heyya Meitantei nice seeing you." The cowlick look wide eyes at the talker seeing the shit eating smirk of a thief "Why do I bump into you of all people." The thief smirk saying that they should have a competition and the shorter agree the race was easy for Conan who had been taught on how to drive like a mad man "I win." The thief pout flickering a blue rose to the detective "Here's a prize and here." He kissed the boy cheeks making the shorter blush, the thief grin before getting knock on his head by a female "Bakaito! Don't go and seduces a teen now!" The thief rub his head glaring at the female "Ahoko! I am not seducing!" The cowlick only look at the two who bicker making him hurt *They must be a couple huh...* But where shock when the thief yelled at the female to go to her boyfriend the British Bastard, Conan recognise her now as she is Nakamori Aoko and her boyfriend Hakuba Saguru "Oh! Pardon us Conan-kun." The cowlick nod his head "Well nice to meet you Conan my name is Kuroba Kaito an aspiring magician." The cowlick nod his head introducing back as in a polite manner of course he know who Kuroba Kaito is a magician who is really famous but he just never memorize his face.